Upload, record, edit, and livestream your videos in the highest quality.
Upload gorgeous, ad-free videos in 4K Ultra HD, follow the world’s best creators, and discover amazing videos each and every day. No time to watch? Save videos for offline viewing. Wanna share on the go? Upload videos in the highest quality possible, right from your iPhone or iPad.
Easily upload, manage, and share videos
• Upload videos right from your Camera Roll
• Record and edit videos
• Record your screen on iPhone or iPad
• Stream live events
• Manage your video settings
• Privately share videos with passwords and private links
Showcase videos in the highest quality
• Upload videos in 4K Ultra HD
• Enjoy ad-free playback
• Add videos to your Watch Later queue
• Download videos to watch offline
Discover videos and creators you love
• Delight in a fresh batch of Staff Picks, hand-selected by our team
• Follow creators to customize your feed
• Explore the newest mind-melting videos and artists
• Dive into curated categories like Animation, Documentary, and beyond
We offer in-app purchases for annual and monthly subscriptions to Vimeo Plus, which includes a 5GB weekly upload quota (up to 250GB per year), advanced privacy features for your videos, and more. Upon confirmation of purchase, the amount will be charged to your iTunes account. You can always review the total price before completing payment.
Depending on your subscription, Vimeo Plus will renew monthly or annually, and pricing will vary by the subscription type and by country. Once your free trial ends (if any), you will be charged a subscription fee (plus any tax) per subscription period until you cancel. To avoid renewal, you must disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Have feedback for us? Vimeo is full of actual humans who’d love to listen. Go to vimeo.com/help/contact to get in touch.
Terms of Service: https://vimeo.com/terms
This release fully supports iOS 15, the latest and greatest version, and fixes a few bugs.
And in case you missed this cool thing: you can now change your video playback quality in the player menu (a.k.a. those three dots). The app will always adapt to the optimal resolution, but it’s always fun to open the hood and tinker yourself, right?
Ratings and Reviews
The easiest way to store and share your videos
Look...the app doesn’t have all the videos and trailers I wanted.
It is a bit awful😽😐😑needsssss some moreee workkk!!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vimeo.com, Inc.
- 93.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2021 Vimeo.com, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Vimeo Plus Monthly - 5GB/week 11,99 €
- Vimeo Plus Annual 84,99 €
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.