Capturas de pantalla del iPad
There’s a new, engaging way to learn and apply your knowledge of science in a dynamic environment. Learn by doing and see the impact of being involved in what you learn.
Analyze the forces acting on a system and construct free-body diagrams. Learn that forces are vector quantities, and that free-body diagrams represent the magnitude, direction, and types of force(s) acting on a system.
• Draw free-body diagrams to analyze forces acting on a chair that is being pushed.
• Practice constructing free-body diagrams for five different systems.
• Learn about different forces that can act on a system.
• Explain that forces are vector quantities that represent magnitude and direction.
• Apply the physics of forces acting on a system in a series of hands-on exercises.
• Watch animations that explain the concepts.
• Test your knowledge with interactive tasks and quizzes.
• Want more? Check out the AC library in the App Store.
System improvements and bug fixes were applied.
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.