Ask NHS provides you with improved access to health and care advice. You can talk through your symptoms in complete confidence with Olivia, a virtual health assistant.
If needed, Olivia will arrange for a call back from a clinician to discuss your symptoms further. You can also search healthcare advice, schedule GP appointments and search opening times/locations of local healthcare services. Our service is available to all patients in the UK over 16.
Please note for immediate life-threatening emergencies call 999.
WHEN TO USE ASK NHS
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Chest pain
- Pregnant and vomiting
- Sore throat
- Urinary symptoms
- General medical questions, "Should I go in for this or not?"
Visit http://www.sensely.com/asknhs to learn more.
- Parents or guardians of users under 16 years old can now create an account on Ask NHS. Note: Accounts for children aged 13 to 16 should be created with their consent (where the child has capacity to give it).
- When reminders for video visits are sent, they now include a sound.
- In the settings menu, you can contact our support team for issues or feedback.
- Sense.ly Corporation
- 49.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Sense.ly Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.