Ask NHS provides you with improved access to NHS services. You can talk through your symptoms in complete confidence with Olivia, a virtual health assistant.
If needed, Olivia will arrange for a call back from a 111 Nurse to discuss your symptoms further. You can also search NHS approved healthcare advice, schedule GP appointments and search opening times/locations of local healthcare services. Ask NHS is available to all patients in the UK over 18.
Please note for immediate life-threatening emergencies call 999.
WHEN TO USE ASK NHS
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Chest pain
- Pregnant and vomiting
- Sore throat
- Urinary symptoms
- General medical questions, "Should I go in for this or not?"
Ask NHS is powered by Sensely and delivered in collaboration with the NHS, NHS 111 and Odyssey by Advanced Health and Care Ltd. Visit http://www.sensely.com/asknhs to learn more.
- Important bugfixes.
- New: you can speak to Molly using your voice.
- We've made it faster to complete the symptom checker.
- Signup and login have a new look.
- Sense.ly Corporation
- 36.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Sense.ly Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.