"iHousing", the first Mobile App of the Hong Kong Housing Authority will provide a wide range of services by phases. The first phase covers rent enquiry and payment services. Public rental housing tenants can download the App through their mobile devices and enjoy the following services anytime and anywhere:
• By using a Quick Response (QR) code provided by the App, tenants can pay rent at any 7-Eleven, Circle K Convenience Store, China Resources Vanguard Supermarket or VanGO Convenience Store.
• Check the rent position and rent payment history for the past six months.
• Locate the nearby Estate Shroff Offices, convenience stores and supermarkets for rent payment by using Global Positioning System.
• Receive rent payment reminder by push notification.
• Receive notification messages of latest rent policy of the HA.
Bug fix & Content update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t updated app?
when open the apps display need to be updated, then press update button to apps store but return to the apps again to display the need to update? loop unlimited?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your enquiry. This issue may be due to app store caching, please go to app store to update iHousing directly. Our current version is 2.0. Please make sure that the app store is not caching the old version. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This apps is easy to use and convenient
When will this support Face ID?
and the Xs screen as well
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.