An excellent App for students who are studying music to learn more about the techniques of musical compositions.
- Examine the historical and social contexts of various movements by viewing the "20th Century Music in Context" video clip.
- Guided listening - listen to excerpts of a musical piece and identify the most important elements applicable to each piece.
- Self-test to identify musical pieces.
Updated the app icon.
- Apps Resource Centre, Hong Kong Baptist University
- 470 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Resource Centre for Ubiquitous Learning & Integrated Pedagogy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.