"MIDIplayerS" for iPhone/Pad (portrait)
"MIDIplayerP" for iPad only (landscape and portrait)
"AAccompanist" (additionally real time arranger included)
Please look if the App "AAccompanist" will not match better for you. "AAccompanist" fully includes this "AccordionPlus".
Please contact me by mail. I can't help and reply, when you write only an App store comment!
You can map General MIDI instruments to sounds of the "Sound Canvas" App or the "Gwerder X4" sound module.
To improve sound quality, use an external Sound Module or for example the App Roland "Sound Canvas". All instruments of the "Sound Canvas" (SC-8820) are selectable. You can map all 128 GM instruments to other SC-8820 instruments.
Chromatic Accordion (buttons and 88 piano keys!) "C-System", "B-System", "Free bass mode", "Quint converter" (only iPad's), "Drum mode", MIDI file player/recorder. Bayan not included. Replaces fully the popular "Accordion full".
I you have purchased "Accordion full", you can get a free upgrade, when you send me a mail with the date of purchasing and country (limited offer!).
Fully customizable "Button and Piano Accordion" with internal sounds or/and MIDI support.
This App makes more sense for iPads (specially iPad Air and iPad Pro), but can be used also on other devices. If you have two iPhones, you can play the melody on the first iPhone and the bass/chord/free bass on the second one.
- MIDI Bluetooth LE supported (e.g. Yamaha MD-BT01).
- Fully customizable "Chromatic Accordion" (Melody, Bass, Chord, free Bass).
- Button and piano key sizes can be adapted separately for the melody and bass side
- Customizable "Drum Pad" (GM drum set)
- Can be used as General MIDI sound module (virtual instrument, 16 channels, 128 instruments, drum set)
- Supports rotation 180° to reduce cable problems
- Full MIDI support with an external MIDI device like the "iRig MIDI"
- Change instrument, velocity, volume, reverb, chorus, octave and panorama for each channel
- Local sound ON/OFF
- MIDI Thru ON/OFF
- Integrated Help
- Simple tutorial, how to play Accordion for beginners
- Get best results with MIDI adapter and a "General MIDI" sound module (set "Local sound" to OFF)
- Use "Accordion" as master keyboard for your MIDI sound module or
- "Open with AccordionPlus" is possible, when clicking on MIDI file (e.g. in Safari)
- MIDI file record and play
- MIDI files stored in the shared iTunes folder
- MIDI file search, rename and delete
- Can record what you play while MIDI file is playing
- You can mute MIDI file channels that you will play yourself or that are not wonted
- Song position can be set
- Master volume of the played MIDI file can be set
- Tempo can be changed (max. two times faster)
- For all 16 MIDI file channels the instruments, volumes and reverb (MIDI) can be changed
- Mail export possibility in file dialogue
- MIDI file can be transposed (-5 to +6 notes)
- Played notes from MIDI file can be marked as red buttons or grey piano keys (select desired channel). Use the "Freeze" button to stop and see the played notes.
- 32 chord types are detected and displayed !
- The chords can be detected an all channels or only on a specific one.
- Background playing is supported
- A customer "SoundFont" can be placed in the shared iTunes folder, named "GM_instruments.sf2" and it must support the General MIDI sound set including drums. Large "SoundFont" files may not work.
Some user comments:
Even better! * * * * *
von n9yty - Version - 1.1.3 - Nov 21, 2014
So, this update took a great app and added the B-griff or B-system layout for no extra charge. And while not new, it is very easy to customize the sound by adding a soundfont of your choice and adding extra styles of accompaniments via midi files. Great fun!
AAccompanist * * * * *
von Rgk45 - Version - 1.0.3 - Nov 10, 2014
What a marvelous app!! Wow!!! I am absolutely pleased.
- In iOS 7 there is a function called "Multitasking ...". Please set the switch to OFF (in iPad, Settings, General).
- No sound: Is the silent switch set to OFF or volume too low?
Fixed: Red buttons to learn playing accordion were not shown on iPhones with newer iOS versions.
Info: You must press the yellow "test" buttons more than one second to see the buttons red highlighted on some newer iPhones, because the buttons are near on the left/right borders.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sebastien Perroud
- 74.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2020 WASElectronic
- HK$ 23.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.