• ACR 整合：支援 Adobe Camera Raw 11.4.1 版本中的最新相機和鏡頭 (支援之相機和鏡頭的完整清單請見 http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras_tw)。
Its getting there with a limitations
I like the app, it has most of what I need (light editing of RAW files), very user friendly and easy to use. It acts as a complementary counter part of Lightroom for mac.
My problem is that Adobe only allows the us to export 15 files at any given time (even to the camera roll). This is particularly limiting as I need to export 4 separate times in order export all my edits to the camera roll.
Adobe tells me to “synchronise it” but that defeats the whole point of “cutting the wire”.
It is a good app but.
Well it is a mobile version so I think it is ok , but I really want to have the following features
1. import the raw directly from the SD card/card reader to the lightroom.
2. unlimited photo export(15 now)
3. Faster export time
Good in use but want to have following functions in future
1. Importing raw for combining a HDR/PANORAMA
2. Fix the unexpected quit app problem.
3. Fix the problem. When I am going to adjust the horizon of the photo, a common case that lightroom cc will come to an error.