AlipayHK provides diversified mobile payment solutions for Hong Kong users:
1. Smart payment: With a wide network of merchant partners (see app for full list), users can opt to pay with credit card or balance through a singular platform.
2. Smarter transit with EasyGo: Now available on multiple green minibus routes and is continuously expanding into more public transports.
3. Cross-border payment: Transact freely with e-wallet in nine cities across The Greater Bay Area, as well as appointed merchants at Daimaru Fukuoka, Japan.
4. Bill payments: Enable Auto Debit service for hassle-free, automated payments across household bills including electricity, gas, telco, broadband, paid TV and property management fees.
5. Seamless peer-to-peer transfer: Pay or receive transfers through social platforms such as WhatsApp and Messengers. Transfers through FPS can also be made to AlipayHK, other bank accounts and e-wallets.
6. Online Shopping: Secure e-payments across major e-commerce platforms.
7. Balance top-up: Top up at designated merchants stores or coin carts.
AlipayHK is committed to providing the most secure mobile payment solutions, whilst continuously improving services to meet users' needs. For more details, please visit AlipayHK's website at https://www.alipayhk.com
HKMA license: SVF0004
Introducing an interface revamp for an even more seamless payment experience! Additionally, there are overall enhancements to various features such as peer-to-peer transfer, usage guides, more easily accessible organization of rewards and performance improvements too!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is generally quite convenient because a lot of places accept this electronic way of payment method and you can add value at any convenient stores. It also offers discounts to users every month though the offers have been shrinking gradually.
I can say yes this flat form is better in terms of rate when you want to transfer money overseas. However during my first try to transfer money in a Philippine based bank account it took several days before approval. I know there is processing time I fully understand that however other apps that is available can be approved within few hours or less when you do bank remittances. I hope in the new update there will be improvement on this matter and I will surely recommend and use the app always. Thanks.
Worst Digital Payment Ever
The setup of payment PIN has no confirmation step. During setup, enter once and masked, so you have no idea if you entered it correctly. Tried to activate payment and the app rejected my PIN. I suppose I did not enter the PIN correctly during setup.
Try to reset the PIN and you will be asked to provide document ID and go through a manual process. I can understand if the account has been used before or there's money in it. It's brand-new with no money the app brings a hassle.
Called the customer service and asked to delete my account. The CS officer told me not possible for account less than 7 days old. Give your personal information in the app and you have no possibility to remove them. I don't feel secure at all.
Removed it. The app and operation are simply not mature. It's a big risk to trust them with money and personal information in my opinion.
- Alipay Payment Services (HK) Limited
- 141.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Alipay.hk Co.,Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.