LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Amateur Photographer is the world’s oldest weekly photographic magazine, established in 1884. It is the respected authority for news and reviews, with detailed tests and investigations on the latest equipment. The weekly contents include interviews and columns from many of the world’s leading photographers and practical technique to inspire and enthuse the devoted readership, to whom taking photos is far more than just a hobby. Essential reading for those interested in buying photographic equipment or wanting advice about improving their picture taking.
The available subscription periods for Amateur Photographer Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £2.49
Purchase a weekly subscription £1.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £6.99
Purchase an annual subscription £69.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Amateur Photographer Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Amateur Photographer weekly online
I thoroughly enjoy checking out the latest issue each Tuesday and often downloading an issue that appeals with a mix of articles that resonate with me.
I applaud the editors of this weekly publication which must be quite a challenge to maintain such a high standard of images and reviews. Great job is an understatement.