Want to turn your device into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/mic.
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces like iRig 2 or iRig HD 2, and get ready to be blown away.
AmpliTube gives you 7 stompbox effects, 3 amplifiers, 3 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, a free Loop Drummer Rock groove pack and a 2-track recorder. You can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and many more.
Thanks to AmpliTube's Cab Room, you will actually feel like you are in your own professional recording studio. Mic your cabinets in full 3D in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment with 2 iconic guitar mics (expandable to 16 mic models available via in-app purchase).
Get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Loops are easy to set and trigger, with external control for live use.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) to record, edit, tweak and share your songs via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
Ready to get out of the studio? AmpliTube’s new Live Mode offers an optimized GUI designed specifically for live use. See your entire rig at a glance, with all the settings and controls you need displayed in an easy-to-read format designed for the stage.
And control your virtual rig just as easily as you would a traditional multiFX pedal with new iRig Stomp I/O integration, so you can change presets, trigger FX, loops and more all right from your feet. Or go wireless with iRig Blueboard, a wireless Bluetooth controller for basic control on the go.
Whether it’s at home, in the studio or on stage, AmpliTube is the dream rig you’ve always wanted, in a device that’s always with you!
AmpliTube CS features:
• Lets you easily create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 7 stomps, 3 amp, 3 cabinet and 2 mics
• Cab Room allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• Live Mode shows you your entire rig at a glance, with all the parameters you need on stage easily accessible
• Included 2-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable and with built-in integration for iRig Stomp I/O, iRig Blueboard and other controllers
• Low-latency for real-time playing
New in version 4.8: new Dimebag Darrell CFH collection, new 2019 bundles and more
The sound output is very low and it does not save your in app purchases. I lost 30 dollars worth of stomps and amps
So cool, I will buy full version later !!
I am a guitar teach, it is reli convenient for me to bring the effects to class
As I only have small amp at home , then I can use this as the effect , then I can practise any styles!
Also I can output it to earplug , then I can practise at night
The price is so reasonable compare with vox amplug .
But if it is cheaper, I think it will much more poplular
Just bought the metal amp $4.99, it is not metal , i expected I could use this without any effect , but dun trust the description . I still need to add the distortion to make it a heavy distortion , still it is not a metal amp. Please update!! Or money back!!
Few more things, please also make it can save the level/ gain / high/ mid/ low etc.......settings of the effect chain , also , in preset , please let user to set the name that they want instead of using numbers
Beside , please support multitasking !!