Hijacked to a to strange world. Forced to fight for your life. Discover the secrets of the Arbitrators and find your way back home!
Barbearian is a fast-paced hack'n'slash with massive battles in a colorful, hand-drawn world.
- 100+ levels full of action and adventure
- Collect loot, purchase upgrades and experiment with numerous weapons
- Rescue prisoners and build your own army
- Encounter colossal boss monsters and take them down
- Plenty of challenge, not for the easily discouraged!
- Fully configurable controls with MFi controller support
- Cloud save support
- "If you're a fan of real-time combat games Barbearian is easy to recommend" "5.0/5.0" -- Pocket Tactics
- "When people ask where the good premium games are, Barbearian is one I will point to, with gusto." "5.0/5.0" -- Touch Arcade
- Metacritic: 89, 5th best iOS game of 2018
No IAP, ads or hidden costs.
- New languages added:
+ Spanish (Completamente en español)
+ Italian (Completamente in italiano)
The game is good, however it is so hard...
Can u make the weapon easier? :)
There are some options in the 'accessibility' menu you can adjust to make things a bit easier if you want. :) - Kimmo
Game is really good but no way to kill the final boss？ The boss name is ginblll😑😑😑
Go home and have some soup (two bowls of)
Ok into the business. I like how you can tune accessibility in-game. Because normally i cannot tolerate such challenging game. I die so quickly that i won't realize how it happened. Yes i suck. But i did pay the good money. So when i can make it easy enough for me, the game would then be play-able, and the money worths it. Need not refund, give it a few good tries until it's STILL SO EXCITING while not too harsh for you.
I've been finding such smash n kill game for quite a while. This is such a great relief.
Content-wise, weapon training is a good idea. Instructions not 100% clear but that's fine, the rest can be (and it's interesting to) figured out . Took sometime on sponge-bob tho, i thought it was an indicator to prison.
The overview world is a bit confusing. Just a little bit. Frequent back n forth can help in getting a grip onto it.
Sounds, animations n cute illustration style are all good. Personally i am so fond of the minions. So adorable, and killing well.
No in-game purchase. No ads. Doesnt seem like requiring network connection but im not sure about this. No lagging encountered though.
This game requires multiple tries on a lot of things. And a lot of hidden, surprise discovery alongside battling in normal levels. Sometimes if you don't trigger X you cannot trigger Y. Spent quite some good time on this.