BlackBerry Access™ enables enterprise mobile app users to securely access intranet and popular web-based productivity applications using their device of choice.
With BlackBerry Access secure mobile browser, you get:
• The next generation of BlackBerry’s secure mobile browser built on the BlackBerry Dynamics® Secure Mobility Platform
• Secure, intuitive and collaborative user experience – Interoperability with BlackBerry Collaboration Suite and other third party BlackBerry- secured applications for complete business workflows
• Flexible deployment options such as Direct Connect for point-to-point communication bypassing the BlackBerry Secure Cloud
This app uses the BlackBerry Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform to safely segregate corporate data from personal data on iOS devices, personally owned or corporate liable, without compromising user privacy. BlackBerry-secured apps protect business data on the device, over the air and when shared between apps.
If you like BlackBerry Access, please take the time to give us a review.
• Files can now be uploaded from the downloads folder in BlackBerry Access or from other BlackBerry Dynamics apps. This behavior can be controlled using the Allow file uploads from Dynamics Containers app setting. Other enhancements to the upload files feature including more allowable extensions and automatic upload resume after interruption
• User can now scan QR codes directly in the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher or in BlackBerry Access. Administrators can control this functionality using the Enable QR scanning (iOS only) app configuration setting
• Resolve short names to FQDN for Kerberos authentication going over proxy
• A new Prompt individually for each domain before passing the link to be opened in Safari app configuration setting has been added. When this policy is enabled, when user selects “Always open links from “domain” in Safari “the user will not be prompted again for any other hosts user accesses within same domain. By default, this policy is disabled which is current implementation and users are always prompted to open the URL in Safari
• Webpages can now be loaded using the HTTP 2.0 protocol
• Error messages have been updated to be more user friendly
• All open tabs can now be previewed or closed
• A new Favorite Apps section has been added to the BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher
• The BlackBerry Dynamics Launcher can now be used on the iPad Pro 2018
IOS 12 very slow
IPAD Pro IOS 12 always screen lagging. Waiting for new version up to solve the problem but still not yet launch
worst email app ever developed
time out / error when reading secured emails. Not reliable as an office email app.
Crashes after latest upgrade
Unusable after latest upgrade as the app doesn't open.