CityU Mobile is an official City University of Hong Kong mobile app developed by CityU IT Services. Being one of the top rated University apps in Hong Kong, CityU Mobile provides a convenient platform for CityU staff, students and visitors to access important information about the University.
Major features include:
- Follow what's happening at City University of Hong Kong
- Check out the latest events from CityU Announcement Portal (CAP)
- Search for academic and administrative staff's contact information
Academic Calendar, Class and Exam Schedule
- Download key dates, your class and exam schedule for offline viewing
- Look for food inside and around the campus with opening hours, phone numbers and suggested routes
- Look for directions to buildings, offices, lecture theatres, facilities, venues, etc
- Enjoy a virtual tour with CityU Tour
- Look for classrooms, study rooms functional rooms available for booking
- Search in Library Catalogue for books and electronic resources
- Bookmark resources to track availability
- 1-tap dial to ask for help in case of any emergencies
More features will be released in the future, feedbacks and feature suggestions are welcome at http://go.cityu.hk/mobilefeedback
-- General UI update
Good layout and user friendly
Beautiful layout and user friendly
Thanks for your support, s1377.
A little bug in Student Schedule
I am not sure why the timetable won’t change to semester B’ one even though semester A was already ended. I have to redownload the app in order to get it updated.
Hi, Peanuts. Sorry to hear about your experience. The latest version of the app should be able to prevent similar issue from happening in the future.
Schedule not show
Beautiful UI but students schedules haven’t show
May be it is a bug
I am ok now, it work, but I don’t know why
Thanks for support CityU Mobile, CWKSC.
開發者表明City University of Hong Kong的私隱慣例或包括下列資料的處理。詳情請參閱開發者的私隱政策。
開發者不會從此 App 收集任何資料。
- City University of Hong Kong
- 91.5 MB
- 須使用 iOS 12.0 或以上版本。
- 須使用 iPadOS 12.0 或以上版本。
- iPod touch
- 須使用 iOS 12.0 或以上版本。
- 須使用 macOS 11.0 或以上版本及配備 Apple M1 或以上版本晶片的 Mac。
- © 2022 City University of Hong Kong