CityU Mobile is an official City University of Hong Kong mobile app developed by CityU IT Services. Being one of the top rated University apps in Hong Kong, CityU Mobile provides a convenient platform for CityU staff, students and visitors to access important information about the University.
Major features include:
- Follow what's happening at City University of Hong Kong
- Check out the latest events from CityU Announcement Portal (CAP)
- Search for academic and administrative staff's contact information
Academic Calendar, Class and Exam Schedule
- Download key dates, your class and exam schedule for offline viewing
- Look for food inside and around the campus with opening hours, phone numbers and suggested routes
- Look for directions to buildings, offices, lecture theatres, facilities, venues, etc
- Enjoy a virtual tour with CityU Tour
- Look for classrooms, study rooms functional rooms available for booking
- Search in Library Catalogue for books and electronic resources
- Bookmark resources to track availability
- 1-tap dial to ask for help in case of any emergencies
More features will be released in the future, feedbacks and feature suggestions are welcome at http://go.cityu.hk/mobilefeedback
- General bug fixes
Good layout and user friendly
Beautiful layout and user friendly
Thanks for your support, s1377.
User friendly but BUG!!!
The layout of the app is really nice. Just one thing, could you please fix the bug in the class schedule function? The time is not shown and the timetable looks like being dragged by something
Hi EvaYYYip. Thanks for reporting the issue. Please try out the latest release that should have the issue fixed. Thanks once again for your support.
Very bad experience
Can’t even login after your stupid new design keep on logging out itself and can’t download the timetable for the calendar. Where in old design it used to be very easy
The login issue you experienced for sure is frustrating. May we know if you've tried out the latest version? Further, some users reported that uninstall the app first and installing it again will resolve some of the login issues. Last but not least, just to remind that the login credentials used in version 2 is the one you used for logging in other CityU services like CityU Portal and CityU Canvas.