"Decibel X" is one of very few noise meter apps on the market that has highly reliable, pre-calibrated measurements and supports dBA, dBC. It turns your iOS device into a professional sound level meter, precisely measures the sound pressure level (SPL) all around you. This extremely useful and beautiful tool will not only be a great tool for many uses but also bring you a lot of fun. Have you wondered how quiet is your room or how loud is a rock concert or sport event? "Decibel X" will help you answer all of those.
WHAT MAKE IT GREAT AND STAND OUT FROM OTHER APPS:
- Trusted accuracy: the app is tested and pre calibrated for all Apple devices. The precision is matching with real SPL devices
- Apple Watch support: see noise level right from your wrist
- Frequency weighting filters: ITU-R 468, A, B, C, Z
- Powerful, smart history data management:
+ Recording data can be saved into a list of history records for future access and analysis
+ Each record can be exported as hi-res PNG graph or CSV text via sharing services
+ iCloud support which synchronize all history records across your Apple devices
+ Fullscreen mode to give overview the whole history of an record
- Dosimeter with NIOSH, OSHA standards
- FFT and BAR graphs to display real time FFT. Those are very useful for frequency analysis and musical tests. Real time predominant frequency is also displayed.
- WAVE graph with 2 display modes: Rolling & Buffer
- InstaDecibel to capture your dB report overlaid on photos and easily shared via popular social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Messages, etc.).
- Support both Portrait and Landscape layouts
- Beautiful, intuitive and carefully crafted UI design
- Optimized for iOS 11
OTHER GREAT FEATURES:
- Standard time weightings (Response Time): SLOW (500 milliseconds) and FAST (200 milliseconds)
- Trimming calibration from -15 dB to 15 dB
- Standard measurement range from 30 dBA up to 130 dBA
- HISTO graph for plotted history of the recorded values
- Real time scale level chart
- Display Current, Average/Leq, and Max values with both nice and clear digital and analog layouts
- Quick reference text to help you compare with real-life examples
- "Keep Device Stay Awake" option for long duration recording
- Reset and clear current recording at any time
- Tap on Max value to reset at any time
- Pause/Resume the tool at any time
- Please do not expect a quiet room reading will be 0 dBA. The range 30-130 dBA is the standard usable range and an average quiet room will be about 30 dBA.
- Although all devices are pre-calibrated, custom calibration is suggested for serious purposes requiring higher precision and accuracy. You will need a real external device or calibrated sound meter as a reference, then adjust the trimming calibration until the reading matches with the reference.
Get Decibel X Premium and enjoy:
- Permanently remove all advertisements
- Unlock ITU-R 468, A, B, C frequency filters
- No limits when saving data
* Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* EULA: http://www.skypaw.com/decibelx/terms.html
Thanks for using Decibel X! Here's what's new for the version 8.1.3:
∿ Add home screen quick actions menu, including: Camera, Dosimeter, Sound Meter and Data Management
∿ Fix status bar display issue on iOS 13
∿ Fix an issue where after displaying an ad, the meter is paused
∿ Several improvements & fixes
What to expect in upcoming versions:
∿ Set notification alarm when exceeded a preset threshold
∿ More powerful spectrum analyzer with support to customize: FFT size, windowing, octave.
∿ Background recording
∿ Support external mics
Somehow I have paid for the APPs (DECIBLX:dB, dBA Noise Meter). Supposedly I want to get a 3-day free trail, really don’t know I have to pay for HK$23 packed with free 3-day trial. Moreover I have tried to play with the APPs, and fond that’s not good for me. Now, I want to stop the purchasing of this APPs but I don’t find the way out. Please let me know how to stop the payment for next month.
The app is really good
It helps my study of noise level
Thanks the app
For letting me know the truth
- SkyPaw Co. Ltd
- 33.4 MB
須使用 iOS 9.0 及 watchOS 4.0 或以上版本。兼容 iPhone 5S、iPhone 6、iPhone 6 Plus、iPhone 6S、iPhone 6S Plus、iPhone SE、iPhone 7、iPhone 7 Plus、iPhone 8、iPhone 8 Plus、iPhone X、iPhone XS、iPhone XS Max、iPhone XR、iPhone 11、iPhone 11 Pro、iPhone 11 Pro Max、iPad Air、iPad Air Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、iPad mini 2、iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、iPad Air 2、iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、iPad mini 3、iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、iPad mini 4、iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、12.9 吋 iPad Pro、12.9 吋 iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、9.7 吋 iPad Pro、9.7 吋 iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、iPad（第 5 代）、iPad（第 5 代）Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、12.9 吋 iPad Pro（第 2 代）、12.9 吋 iPad Pro（第 2 代）Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、10.5 吋 iPad Pro、10.5 吋 iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、iPad（第 6 代）、iPad Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡（第 6 代）、11 吋 iPad Pro、11 吋 iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、12.9 吋 iPad Pro（第 3 代）、12.9 吋 iPad Pro（第 3 代）Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、iPad mini（第 5 代）、iPad mini（第 5 代）Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、iPad Air（第 3 代）、iPad Air（第 3 代）Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、iPad（第 7 代）、iPad（第 7 代）Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、11 吋 iPad Pro（第 2 代）、11 吋 iPad Pro（第 2 代）Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、12.9 吋 iPad Pro（第 4 代）、12.9 吋 iPad Pro（第 4 代）Wi‑Fi + 流動網絡、iPod touch（第 6 代）、iPod touch（第 7 代）。
德文， 意大利文， 日文， 法文， 簡體中文， 繁體中文， 英文， 荷蘭文， 葡萄牙文， 西班牙文， 越南文， 韓文
- © 2019 SkyPaw
- App 內購買
- PRO Upgrade HK$ 23.00
- Data Export HK$ 23.00
- ITU-R 468, A, B, C Weightings HK$ 15.00