Looking for a new creative hobby? Play Design Home today - a relaxing, fun game that allows you to live the life of an interior decorator. Sharpen your decorating skills in daily Design Challenges and style visually stunning three-dimensional spaces with access to real, high-end furniture and decor brands. Unlock 'My Homes' to access bathrooms, kitchens and more customization options to bring your dream homes to life! It’s quick, it’s fun and you can connect with a vibrant creative community while learning about diverse décor styles - thus improving your design skills and gaining inspiration that you can even apply in your real life.
* Relax through play and express your creativity in daily Design Challenges.
* Unlock rewards as you polish your amazing abilities as an interior decorator.
* Level up to access 'My Homes' - with dream homes of your very own to design as you wish!
* Play with real life, high-end brands as you learn about different interior design styles.
* Vote on your favorite rooms from a vibrant, creative community.
* Share your creativity and borrow furnishings from your friends when you connect to Facebook.
Love the items in your favorite room? You can shop for them directly through Design Home! Click any piece you love and buy it for your own home. With new pieces added every day, Design Home literally puts the best home décor (alternative: furnishings) directly at your fingertips. Not only can you discover brands and trends, you can own them, too!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game. This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Terms of Service: http://www.glu.com/terms
• Don't forget that new real-world items from top brands and unique Design Challenges are added daily!
• Technical fixes and performance improvements
Hard for going to the next level
The very first time I play a home design game and feel excited when playing at first. Start up money and diamonds are so little that far from enough to go to the next level even at the first few level. Besides, the lengthy time to get design reward and expensive furniture price that quickly make the game boring. The ways to earn diamonds were troublesome and sometimes spend the time but nothing rewarded. Even spend money to buy furniture, the frequency for using is just few times and money and diamond used up very soon. The design of the game is nice but i am sure I will abandon it if the game keeps no change for the things I mentioned.
Smart game playing and learning ( but a lot of spending as well )
While playing you are learning and improving your skills but finally only if you buy diamonds and have good taste you can win . Totally agree with the other customer ! If you spend a lot of money in Diamonds you can buy nice plants and paintings then you are able to get more points and win the 5 stars . If not you can just design but the winners would be the ones with more expensive designs. You can earn $ just doing everyday a challenge that is free style , let’s say then buy some furniture to do others but the ornaments and decorations are in diamonds . You earn every day 500 but it is not enough......
It’s a good game. But I wish there would be more tickets when voting. It takes a very long time to gain all 75 tickets. And for some reason... one time I designed around 6-7 challenges at once and my internet went out, then it was like I didn’t enter. I had to enter again. But the worse part was that all the items I used were gone too. As if I used them, so not only did I lose have my inventory... I lost a lot of money points.