**You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running the Audio Station 6.5.0 package to get the complete set of features**
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with an iPhone/iPad wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > NAS > DSM 6.0 > Apps > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
1. Supports user interface in Thai language
2. Optimized the interface display for iPad Pro and iPhone XR
3. Fixed an issue where the application might crash when opened via certain URL
4. Fixed an issue where the volume level might not work properly on certain remote devices
5. Fixed an issue where dynamic lyrics might not be displayed properly
6. Fixed an issue where the playback screen might not work properly on Apple Watch
7. Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Hard to use and buggy
Why can I only play one song at a time? I’ve searched the web and there are many users facing the same problem. Why hasn’t it been fixed?
Poor Support with Car Audio System
Cannot correctly show up song's info when playing on Kenwood System.
Please add a volume limit feature, as the volume is too loud even I set my phone volume at the lowest level.
It hurts my ear!
- Synology Inc.
- 27.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Synology Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.