The Multimedia Information app allows you to access digitized resources in the Multimedia Information System (MMIS) portal (https://mmis.hkpl.gov.hk) of the Hong Kong Public Libraries (HKPL). Now you can simply view or play digital content of eBooks, images, audio and video materials delivered from MMIS anytime on your mobile device. This app enables you to bookmark / download eBooks for offline viewing as well. What’s more ……
With this app you can:
• View / Play a variety of digitized MMIS content
• Bookmark your favorite items
• Download eBooks for offline viewing
• Browse selected library materials, such as lists of resources related to Literary Arts, Hong Kong Public Libraries Newsletters, winning works of HKPL’s Creative Writing Awards, selected literary activities and subject talks review organized by HKPL, etc.
• Search selected library materials by keyword
• Share your favorite items via social media
Program update and bug fix.
Users need to download this latest version MMIS App in order to play the digitised audio-visual content of the Multimedia Information System with mobile devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t open maps
It just shows a thin line in a blank page
Mmis 網頁叫人裝 app
App 又 redirect 返去 網頁
完全體現官場文化。不停交波；個app 好明顯要黎 Fing 錢。0分
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department, Hong Kong SAR Government
- 53.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Leisure and Cultural Services Department, Hong Kong SAR Government
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.