Eatigo is a restaurant reservation app which offers time-based discounts of up to 50% off, every day at all of its 4500+ restaurants. There are no pre-payments or hidden cost, eatigo is 100% free. It’s simple to use: search, reserve, enjoy!
Available in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India Philippines, and Indonesia eatigo has seated over 5 million diners across the region and is Southeast Asia’s no. 1 restaurant reservation app.
Enjoy an expansive list of more than 4,500 restaurants ranging from 5-star hotel locations, Michelin recommended restaurants to popular food chains and small-scale eateries. Eatigo offers a wide variety of cuisines and price ranges all with discounts of up to 50% off.
Reserve in 3 easy steps
1. Browse for restaurants on our curated categories, top & new restaurant tabs, or use ‘here & now’ feature to see nearby restaurants, or simply search for the restaurant you are looking for.
2. Select the restaurant you would like to dine in
3. Pick a time, date & discount and confirm your reservation. An instant booking confirmation will be sent to you on the app and email.
Dine in 3 easy steps
1. Arrive at the restaurant on time and show the booking code digitally
2. Order any food items from the menu and enjoy the discount (drinks are excluded from eatigo’s discount).
3. Pay for the bill with discount already automatically deducted
Fuss-Free Reservation with no pre-payment
It’s 100% free, with none of that credit card information requirement nonsense. You’ll find all the restaurant info you need on the app, like menus, recommendations, reviews and how to get there. Choose from over wide food categories like Asian, Italian, Bar & Pub, Western, Korean, All-You-Can Eat, Hotel Buffets and many more!
Preview of our top restaurant partners
Bangkok – Kyochon, Chu Chocolate Bar, Outback Steakhouse, Jamie's Italian, Feast @ Royal Orchid Sheraton, Atelier @ Pullman, River Café Terrace @ The Peninsula
Singapore – Morganfield’s, Crystal Jade Kitchen, Harry’s, Pho Street, Yoogane, Swensen’s, Suki-Ya, Marriott Cafe @ Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
Kuala Lumpur – Lemon Garden @ Shangri-La, Cinnamon Coffee House @ One World Hotel, The Mill Cafe @ Grand Millennium, Rocku Yakiniku, Yoogane Dak Galbi
Hong Kong – The Continental, JW Café @ JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, PizzaExpress, YumCha, The Coffee Academics, Greyhound, HABITŪ table
Mumbai – Mezzo Veg Lounge, Angrezi Dhaba The Wholesale Theka @ Nakshatra Mall Dadar, Pot Pourri @ Chembur
Pune – Aufside, Barbeque Village, Falak, Cafe 1730, Eighty Eight @ Hyatt, TJ's Brew Works,
Philippines – Heat @ Edsa Shangri-la, The Pantry @ Dusit Thani Manila, The Cafe @ Hyatt City of Dreams, Ramen Nagi, Barcino, Pancake House, VENGO, Banh Mi Kitchen
Jakarta – Gyu-Kaku Prime @ Plaza Indonesia, Pasola @ The Ritz-Carlton Pacific Place, Lewis & Carroll @ Blok M, Le Gran Cafe @ Gran Mahakam, Ramen 38 Sanpachi, Amigos, Seorae, Hong Tang, Amigos Bar & Cantina, Sunny Side Up
- Find the best deals based on your location, availability and interest with our multifunctional search tool
- Browse restaurants based on popularity and trending places
- Find restaurants and real-time offer near you with “Here & Now” feature
- Manage your reservations and favourite restaurants
- Keep track of reservation notifications, blog updates and new promotions from eatigo in your Notification Hub.
Bug fixes (we hate bugs as much as you!)
Enjoy using our app? We would love it if you could review us on the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app for steals!
Literally the best and most user friendly app ever for booking reservations at a discounted price! Very accessible interface, lovely to use with an easy and readable font - and especially the ability to cancel last minute is the best for people that have hectic schedules!
I’d suggest having more menu items and food pictures on each restaurant so it’s easier for people to know what are the availability options. Also being able to select restaurants according dietary requirements would be lovely!
(And if eatigo can read this, please contact me because I really want to work with you lots! I am Adas Li!)
Developer Response ,
Hello Adas, we are delighted that you love eatigo, our team will keep improving our services with restaurants to enhance the user experience. It would be great if you could provide us more details at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion. :)
Made a reservation through Eatigo at a cafe in Quarry Bay on 27 Feb 2019 and was informed the cafe in fact does not take reservations for lunch hours (12-2 pm). The cafe apologised and said they were contacting Eatigo to rectify the issue. It was fine, and I made alternative lunch plans.
However, later that afternoon, it was shown on the app that I missed the reservation, and I was informed no additional reservations would be accepted should I “miss” two more reservations. My “absence” was in fact a consequence of a miscommunication problem between the cafe and Eatigo - why should customers bear the responsibility? I immediately wrote a feedback to Eatigo that evening, requesting Eatigo to investigate the issue. No one followed up on the case and no replies were received until now, despite Eatigo promised to respond within 24 hours.
Simply disappointed at Eatigo’s service and the non-responsiveness to customer feedback. Had no choice but giving a low rating. Agreed with some of the users - don’t ask me to write e-mails as I couldn’t receive any proper response.
Developer Response ,
Hello eatigo user, our team is sorry for your unpleasant experience with eatigo. Due to the high amount of incoming emails and calls, it takes longer time for us to handle the cases, our team will reply your email as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Being cheated by some restaurants and eatigo
1. My poor rating and comments did not shown in the review (may be hidden by merchants) that customers cannot get a fair view, which means review function is meaningless.
2. The comments as shown in app and website are not consistent.
3. Some restaurants, such as “I’m Nuts”, even presented another menu to eatigo users which is higher price and less choice than their regular menu, complained to eatigo through email before but no improvement seen.
4. When you order some expensive dishes, the restaurants will simply tell you it’s sold out, but you can see them serving to their regular customers afterwards, which is not honest but still, emailed eatigo to complaint but no significant improvement was made. “Beanswork” is one of the examples.
5. Made the reservation but the restaurant is not in operation when we arrived! What a big surprise!
6. Made the reservation one month before for Christmas in Central with discount offered but the restaurant called until one day before the dining date and said they don’t offer discount in Christmas, and asked us to cancel the reservation by ourselves! What a big joke!
Please don’t ask me to email eatigo for details, I have done this many times already but no improvement made, very disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Hello eatigo user, our team has been investigating with I’m Nuts and Beanswork for service improvement. We are always grateful to receive feedback from our users on the ground to help us further improve to better serve you. All user feedback is passed along to our restaurants so that they are aware of them and can improve. On our end, we do also monitor the feedback we receive from our users and will personally highlight serious or frequent issues to the restaurant for their follow-up. In extreme cases, we have even discontinued partnerships with restaurants if they are found to not be operating at a reasonable standard to protect the interests of our users. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and making eatigo better.
- EATIGO INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
- 84.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Korean, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 eatigo international pte. ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.