FileApp is a file and documents manager for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
FileApp reads many files types such as PDF, Microsoft Office documents and plays multimedia contents.
FileApp will let you store files and folders on your iOS device just like Windows Explorer or the Finder on the Mac.
FILE STORAGE & TRANSFER
- USB file transfer to Mac and PC using DiskAid or iTunes File Sharing
- Robust wireless file transfer to computer via Wi-Fi (HTTP, FTP)
- Stores any file sent from any third party app (Mail, Safari...)
- Allows to "Open In..." any compatible app (Pages, Numbers, iBooks...)
- Secure folder protects files when the device is locked with a passcode
DOCUMENTS & FILES
- System-wide Pasteboard - copy text and images, paste them to FileApp to create a file automatically!
- Powerful PDF Editor with annotation, edition, comments and bookmarks support
- Create and edit text files (.txt, .html, .xml … )
- Microsoft Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), all formats supported
- RTF and Plain Text
- iWork documents (Pages, Numbers and Keynote)
- HTML files
- Safari Web Archives
- ZIP (Uncompress zip archives)
- Send documents via email attachments
- Open attachments from "Mail" app
- Built-in image editor with many filters and enhancements
- Instant image sharing to Twitter & Facebook
- Send multiple images via email attachments
- Import pictures and movies both from Camera Roll and Photo Library
- Take pictures within FileApp
MUSIC & VIDEOS
- Audio (MP3 VBR, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV)
- Video (standard iPhone format : H.264, MPEG-4)
- Background, Continuous, Shuffle and Repeat play modes available
- Full AirPlay support
- File encryption with iOS Data Protection
- Passcode to protect FileApp at startup
- Wireless transfer Password if needed
Minor compatibility fixes.
How to download?
It’s simple to upload file on this app, but I couldn’t download the files I uploaded previously from the app through computer...
Not very good.
Ok, this app is totally making me go crazy, when you first look at it, yeah you think it is a good app, can store files in you iphone or ipod, there is a huge problem with this app. the problem is that when you are trying to connect this app to your Mac ( this problem only happen when YOU have a Mac )over wifi, it will make you go crazy. Although they have this "instructions" to tell you how to do it, it is still not good, when you first time trying to connect it over wifi, you would definetely look at the "instructions" but they missed out a very very very important step, it's to go to the menu bar, click FILE, then click GO, then insert the PTF. I can't figure it out at first so I spend like 15min sitting in front of my mac trying to see what went wrong! surprisingly, there is a app that is so much easier to use and it is totally free, its the File, go and download that app, it is so much easier to use and i suggest that you try that one first, then you decide if you want to buy this one. but the bad thing about file is that you can use it to transfer files between computers, you can only view them on your ipod or iphone.
New ver loses the function of bookmark that makes me confused. I also forget where I stop from last viewing.
Also, it will be better if users can choose if rotation of screen is allowed.
Moreover, it will be great if I can open files which are password protected!
By the way, I like the the new ver allows me to change font when viewing but the texts can no longer stay in the same position and I hv to scroll up and down to find what I have been reading just now.