- The system only allows service provider (Pros) to pay by credits to quote for people who seek for the services. Yet there are several cases that I have paid to quote for the enquirer, yet they cancel the project right away, or simply ignore after opening the quote. I don't think the system protects us service provider (the payer) not to have our money/ credits wasted on people who are not really keen to look for services.
- The amount to pay for credits on app and on website are different. To purchase credits on app is more expensive. A bit misleading.
- On app there is not a way to edit service quote templates that has already been done before. Pros would either have to edit on the template without the newer version being saved, or start another template from scratch. I think there should be an access to be able to edit the quotes as sometimes the info would need updates, while being able to do so on the mobile app would be much more efficient.
- After providing a quote on mobile app, the page to view new enquires and the page to view quoted cases are always blank. User would have to drag the page down in order to sort of refresh the page to view the pages. This problem has been on every latest app updates. That's not so convenient to users.
Hi, thank you for taking time to share your feedback and sorry for the late reply. Regarding the cases that the customers canceled the project right away, would you mind to send us the detail so that we can further follow up on it? Second, we're sorry that the price of the credits on iOS is a bit expensive than on website and Android due to the service fee charged by Apple. To remind our users, we share the info and suggest them to buy it on Website through serval emails and notification throughout the signup journey. Let us review it and see how could do it even better to make sure everyone is aware that. Same as the template and the new request page on App, your feedback has been shared with our product team to look into it. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback which helps us a lot to enhance our service. Have a good day!
Give it a try if you are desperately looking for extra money. With a simple, eye catching and user friendly interface, it’s easy to set up an account to look for freelance jobs. Appreciated that the enquiry hotline is always pick up by the polite and friendly staff, my questions were being solved efficiently. Though the platform allows service providers post services and attract service buyers, the mode of charging provider coins every time for a business sounds not really fair to the providers with no idea of whether it is worth or not. Would be good if there is free coins for the first time to test whether this is worth buying extra ones for getting more business.
The system have only allow service provider, many times people click on it and then close it, and the credit still being used. And the credit for service setting quite high and it seems not fare if the deal cannot be made and still used the credit, I think the service provider is more willing to split part of the project charge as referral to HelloToby instead of buying credit. The system scheme is not providing benefit to the service provider, I hope hellotoby can make improvement in near future.
開發者Toby Technology Limited, Hong Kong SAR指出 App 的私隱慣例或包括下列資料的處理。 詳情請參閱開發者的私隱政策。
其他公司的 App 和網站或會使用以下資料追蹤你：
- New Frontier Technology Limited
- 35.6 MB
- 須使用 iOS 11.0 或以上版本。
- iPod touch
- 須使用 iOS 11.0 或以上版本。
- 須使用 macOS 11 或以上版本及配備 Apple M1 晶片的 Mac。
- © Toby Technology Limited
- App 內購買項目
- 100 HK$ 268.00
- 300 HK$ 748.00
- 500 HK$ 1,188.00