HelloToby is the largest service and entertainment platform in Hong Kong. We can help you hire qualified service pros from 700 different services including handyman, tutors, personal trainers, photographers and app developers, for FREE
Since launching in 2016, we have helped thousands of customers connect with service pros from different fields. We also provides essential industry knowledge to customers so that they can make the right hiring decision in just a few minutes.
To further enhance the customer experience, we launched the Hong Kong Living Guide in 2018 to showcase all the on-going events and popular shops in Hong Kong. Customers can view store information, user reviews and discounts for over 10,000 local merchants, making it easy to find nearby activities, shops ,and offers on your mobile phone.
HelloToby is a one-stop platform for all your service needs and a comprehensive lifestyle guide.
BENEFITS TO CUSTOMERS
- Choose from over 700 services.
- Saves 99% of the time doing research! Let pros come to you for your need.
- Compare up to 4 pros for FREE!
“[HelloToby] understands your needs. It’s like talking to a real person.” - Ming Pao
“Look for a locksmith, plumber, yoga teacher all in one single APP” - Apple Daily
“A new kid on the e-business block, filing the service O2O gap” - HKTDC
“Changes the traditional way to find services by agencies” - HKET
- improve viewing experience
Ratings and Reviews
- The system only allows service provider (Pros) to pay by credits to quote for people who seek for the services. Yet there are several cases that I have paid to quote for the enquirer, yet they cancel the project right away, or simply ignore after opening the quote. I don't think the system protects us service provider (the payer) not to have our money/ credits wasted on people who are not really keen to look for services.
- The amount to pay for credits on app and on website are different. To purchase credits on app is more expensive. A bit misleading.
- On app there is not a way to edit service quote templates that has already been done before. Pros would either have to edit on the template without the newer version being saved, or start another template from scratch. I think there should be an access to be able to edit the quotes as sometimes the info would need updates, while being able to do so on the mobile app would be much more efficient.
- After providing a quote on mobile app, the page to view new enquires and the page to view quoted cases are always blank. User would have to drag the page down in order to sort of refresh the page to view the pages. This problem has been on every latest app updates. That's not so convenient to users.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for taking time to share your feedback and sorry for the late reply. Regarding the cases that the customers canceled the project right away, would you mind to send us the detail so that we can further follow up on it? Second, we're sorry that the price of the credits on iOS is a bit expensive than on website and Android due to the service fee charged by Apple. To remind our users, we share the info and suggest them to buy it on Website through serval emails and notification throughout the signup journey. Let us review it and see how could do it even better to make sure everyone is aware that. Same as the template and the new request page on App, your feedback has been shared with our product team to look into it. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback which helps us a lot to enhance our service. Have a good day!
Give it a try if you are desperately looking for extra money. With a simple, eye catching and user friendly interface, it’s easy to set up an account to look for freelance jobs. Appreciated that the enquiry hotline is always pick up by the polite and friendly staff, my questions were being solved efficiently. Though the platform allows service providers post services and attract service buyers, the mode of charging provider coins every time for a business sounds not really fair to the providers with no idea of whether it is worth or not. Would be good if there is free coins for the first time to test whether this is worth buying extra ones for getting more business.
Very good experience on find freelance job
As a customer, I like this app a lot since it solves some problems I have in life such as finding a professional gym in gym with less commissions. It inspires me to learn more when I see different courses there. Also helps me with doing something that can improve the life quality. I won't remember to do them if I didn't read in the app. Like their customer service a lot, very patient. Finally, I have to say that you need to take it serious when you send a request and be responsible for experts as well
- New Frontier Technology Limited
- 40.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Toby Technology Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 100 HK$ 268.00
- 300 HK$ 748.00
- 500 HK$ 1,188.00
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.