CONNECT WITH FRIENDS. PLAY WITH WORDS. Get a game of SCRABBLE going with just about anyone – or play solo against the computer! Plus, now you can play SCRABBLE in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, or Brazilian Portuguese.
WHO WILL YOU PLAY?
• Challenge friends via Facebook and more
• Find an instant opponent with a single touch
• Play solo against the computer to improve your skills
• Get numerous games going at once – more than any word game on the App Store
SHOW OFF YOUR SKILLS
Connect to Facebook and share your best scores. You can even talk a good game with enhanced chat and notification features.
IMPROVE YOUR SCORES WITH THE TEACHER
Become a SCRABBLE master with the exclusive “Teacher” feature - see what your best word could have been after every turn.
LOSS FOR WORDS?
Use the in-game word list, built-in official SCRABBLE dictionary, or the exclusive Best Word feature to see your highest scoring choices.
Want to recreate the feeling of a real-time in-person game? Try the new Speed Play mode where you and your opponent agree to 2 or 5 minute turns. If words aren't played in time, nudge and forfeit options are unlocked.
View every detail on the board with HD-quality graphics made to maximize the Retina display.
Ready for the first and last word in word games? Don’t accept imitations. Just say, “LET’S PLAY SCRABBLE!
As well as fixing some bugs, we’ve updated your experience chatting with friends, by making it opt-in.
Thanks for playing!
I hope this needs more upgrade
This is fun games even me, Korean. I played with my father long time ago on the board scrabble.
1. I hope computer show me the letters which left at the end.
2. when we get the letters, I hope we can pick up the new letters from the left letters. If there an option that 'auto pick up' or 'pick up'. To do this, you need the left letters display. If we can mix the left letters, it is better.
3. I hope there is a record game function. I want to look the previous games so I can show the games to my friend. And I enchance my skill through the game review of all my previous games.
4. It is better if there is the rule instruction with the number of letters for rememberance.
Thanks for making the adjustment so that the top of the page is now fully visible on the XR screen.
I would prefer there was a “no skill” level, that the letters actually came out randomly, rather than make the draw tougher as you go up