It is now possible to create your own vocabulary lists though an In-App upgrade!
Vocabulary/Flashcard training tool for:
- Greek (first 300 words with audio)
- Biblical Hebrew (first 300 words with audio)
- Latin (extracted from the Summa Theologiae)
- Create your own lists through the website http://vocab.idoms.org/
- Many parameters are adjustable
- A brief summary after each exercise
- You can create your own custom lists from the words in the App
- Optionally practice both ways
I wrote this program because of my own need to train my vocabulary. What I find most important is a combination of repetition and automatic progress. This App tries to achieve that. With the use of a point system. The App registers how well you know a word. If you know a word good enough, it will only ask it once in a while for the sake of repetition. When a word is classified as known, a new word is added to the next exercise.
A lot of the parameters of the App are adjustable, and this makes it a very flexible flashcard application.
The first 50 words are for free to test the App, after that vocabulary sets can be purchased using In-App purchases. The revenue I use to pay towards my development cost such as Developer License etc.
Please be aware that you need to use the restore purchase function if you want to use the App on multiple devices. This is for free (you will never be charged twice for the same list) and the button can be found at the bottom of the list with vocabulary sets.
The possibility to unlock the use of your own wordlists created on the iDoms Vocab website (http//vocab.idoms.org) and use them in the App.
The Apple Watch version is upgraded to the newer WatchOS release.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Lugien Jansen
- 34.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Dominican Order
- In-App Purchases
- Vocab - Old Testament Hebrew HK$ 15.00
- Full Greek wordlist of the New Testament HK$ 15.00
- Vocab - Summa Prima Pars HK$ 8.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.