Asia’s leading portal for job search, recruitment, and career growth, the JobsDB Job Search app provides a wide range of work opportunities and vacancies to jobseekers. Whether you’re a student who’s nearing graduation and needs an early internship or a part-time employee just looking for a freelance or trainee post, we’ve got you covered.
We understand the local job market and have strong relationships with local employers and recruiters. With over 120,000 new job ads posted monthly in Hong Kong, Indonesia, and Thailand, you’ll never miss out on finding your dream workplace. Search for the next step in your career and land that job interview with the JobsDB Job Search app!
- Find jobs looking to hire employees with your talents. We use AI to match your skills and experiences with jobs.
- Use the multitude of search filters to refine and pinpoint to your needs. Location, job function, salary range, and many more!
- Recent searches are suggested for easily resuming where you left off
- Smart search suggestions help you see related searches
- Create your profile to stand-out from the crowd.
- Education, work experience, language, skills, certifications, and more. Your JobsDB profile helps employers know you better.
- An up to date profile allows you to easily apply for jobs
- Choose if you want to see full-time or part-time jobs
- Upload and store your resume or CVs for easy applications.
- Review your JobsDB profile
- Attach a resume or CV
- Add a cover letter or make a pitch!
- You can also add your expected salary
Personalised for You
- The home screen shows you a personalised feed that’s constantly updated
- We curate this feed with things like relevancy and freshness
- Save your favorite searches as Job Alerts and we’ll notify of new jobs matching your criteria
- Easily create and access your Job Alerts
- Bookmark and save jobs to easily view them in a list
We love hearing from our users and your feedback is always welcome! Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for being a valued part of the team!
[Fixed] We found a critical bug that logged users out when they closed the app. Please update immediately to this version, 3.9.5. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Ratings and Reviews
Friendly design, much easier to use
The new app is much better. Easier to use, can quickly save jobs and access later. Even easier to view my application history.
Developer Response ,
We're glad to hear the app works better for you! Is there anything that we can improve in the app? Do send us an email at email@example.com if you have any suggestions.
seems like a downgrade for this update
I see you have removed many features to make the app user-friendly or less complex, but this is too “simple”:
1. The viewed JDs do not change to purple colour anymore, I can’t remember where I looked at when I opened the app last time!
2. The “recent searches” only remembers the last 3 search criteria that I made. But there are lots of empty spaces in this page. Couldn’t you make use of the space by showing more past searches?
3. The worst thing is that the job search is now only either “job name/ company”, “job functions”, and the filter only has “salary” and “location”. This is a downgrade. Sometimes salary and location may not be key attributes to job seekers, and for employers they often not specifying salary and location. Also, people use multiple criteria in advanced search like “job level (entry/middle/senior)”, “mode (PT/FT/temp)”, and the most important “job industry”. Where are they?
4. should be make some options (settings) on the UI. For example, using iPhone 4.7-inches resolution, I can only view 2 jobs at a time. Can I hide some job details but see more job results in return?
Developer Response ,
Hi tho12mas, thank you for your valuable feedback and we're sorry you're having issues with our app. (1) We recently released v3.0.2 to the App Store that should fix this issue. Please update the app and try again. Do log in or sign up however for a better experience. (2) Are you searching for very different search criteria many times? We would like to know how the recent search function working to you currently and avoid too many duplicated recent search histories. (3) We are planning to improve our search feature and we'll be adding more filter soon, including career level, industry etc. (4) We are sorry that the UI is not optimised for 4.7-inches iPhone at the moment. Please feedback us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you directly.
Great update but can be better
Glad to have better resolution and layout now but job search can only be filtered by salary and location. Other options, including career level and employment type, are not included.
I also can’t attach my cover letter when I apply for jobs on the mobile app. It would be great if you can fix these. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comments! We are constantly looking for ways to improve the app experience for you. As we are looking into other filter options like the ones you mentioned, it would be great if you could leave us your feedback at email@example.com.
Regarding the cover letter issue, have you tried using the resumé uploader when you apply for a job?
- Jobs DB Hong Kong Ltd
- 41.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 1998-2019, jobs DB Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.