Kiddo Code app is the visual programming tool designed for kids, primary and secondary school students. Children can write the program simply by using drag-and-drop to control robots of various types.
1. The visual programming editor is built based on Google Blockly (https://developers.google.com/blockly/), which is inspired from Scratch (https://scratch.mit.edu).
2. Blocks of following types are provided
a. Robot control blocks such as move, turn, LED control, etc.
b. Robot sensing blocks such as radar, pattern/color recognition, etc.
c. Music blocks to play/stop the music.
d. Flow control blocks such as if and if/else.
e. Loop blocks such as while and do/while
f. Arithmetic blocks such as arithmetic operation, comparison, etc.
g. Variable blocks to define global variables with customizable variable names
h. Function blocks to define functions with customizable function names, input parameters and return value.
3. Types and blocks can be customized per learning course/chapter.
4. Support using WiFi or Bluetooth to connect the robot.
5. Robots of various types can be controlled. Multiple robots can be connected by the app simultaneously.
6. The program written by the Kiddo Code app can be saved to the cloud, or loaded from the cloud.
版本 2.65 build 240
1. New supports for the "Explorer" robot
2. Bug fixes