Lens Distortions® is the ultimate effects library for modern image creators.
Harness the power of beautiful light, natural elements, and elegant overlays to create truly cinematic images. Enjoy a selection of free photo effects from each category in the app or join LD Unlimited to unlock everything.
DISTINGUISHED PHOTO EFFECTS
• Light Volume™ enables you to create customizable light rays with dynamic light sources and atmospheric textures.
• Light Hits™ are the most beautiful and easy-to-use lens flare available.
• Organic rain, snow, and fog effects help you create immersive worlds, whether you’re doing landscape, adventure, or urban photography.
• Signature Overlays include iconic glass textures and unique foreground elements to help you elegantly frame your shot.
A quick swipe down reveals filter adjustments so you can easily dial in the perfect amount of subtle complexity. Plus you can now make tone and color adjustments to your image independent of the effects to help tie everything together.
Remember, the best effects are the ones no one knows you added… Lens Distortions effects are hiding in plain sight in the work of today’s top creators and brands.
• Join LD Unlimited to gain instant access to the full library of photo effects, the same effects used by some of the most respected influencers on Instagram.
• With more than 350 premium effects at your fingertips, you’ll have the best creative options for every image you edit.
LD Unlimited is a subscription offered on a monthly or annual basis that provides access to all of the current photo filters in the LD app. This subscription auto-renews at the end of the billing period unless canceled 24-hours in advance. The subscription payment is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Settings after purchase.
• Bug fixes
Could be better...
The effects are nice, but you should allow users to add more than one effect, without having to save the photo and open it again!
Also, it would be good to have some basic over all image controls like exposure, contrast, saturation. Now I have to do my basic tweaks in VSCO first, save the image and apply the first FX, then save, open again and add other FX. Not the best workflow.
Couldn’t be any worse
Can’t even open a photo (either Raw or Jpeg) in the app.