LiPHY Smart City is the next generation Visible Light (VL) Check-in app for your iPhone and iPad.
The app can be used in different venues like offices, schools, universities and events for tracking the check-in and check-out details of various users like employees, students and attendees.
Simply point your phone camera towards a LiPHY enabled light to check-in/check-out.
• Visible light can be recognized instantly. Even in crowded area, the recognition can be done whenever the light is in the line-of-sight.
• Each light is programmed to a unique identifier and location which can not be replicated by a third party making this technology very secure, unlike QR Code which can be easily copied.
• Do not require any physical contact with people or communal facilities / equipment (pen, paper etc.) to check-in and check-out.
Easy to install & use
• This technology can be easily enabled using our LiPHY LED Driver with your existing LED lights, light boxes and signages. Check out our website to find the suitable hardware to go with your lighting.
Quick tracking & report
• User can view their check-in and check-out log easily on the app. Each log has a date, time and venue stamp.
• The admin/ management of the venue can get the check-in and check-out log of all users in the venue easily the Web dashboard. With real-time log update, it’s easy for admin/ management to quickly check the status of users and export the log record as spreadsheet.
* LiPHY enabled LED lights and drivers can be purchased from our official website.
LiPHY Communications is a system solution provider for indoor positioning and interactive LED-based advertisement signage using its proprietary visible light communication (VLC) technology combined with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). LiPHY’s SDK and cloud platform provide accurate indoor positioning on a universal global digital map to enable a variety of location-based content delivery and data collection for commercial and industrial applications.
What is VLC?
VLC technology utilizes visible light emanating from light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to transmit information signals wirelessly through the air. These signals can be captured using your smartphone running the LiPHY application by just pointing your phone towards the light source. With LED being widely used in the illumination and display devices, LiPHY is compatible with a wide variety of LED lighting, signages and displays.
- Minor bug fixes and updates
開發者表明LIPHY COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED的私隱慣例或包括下列資料的處理。詳情請參閱開發者的私隱政策。
- LIPHY COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
- 72.7 MB
- 須使用 iOS 11.0 或以上版本。
- 須使用 iPadOS 11.0 或以上版本。
- iPod touch
- 須使用 iOS 11.0 或以上版本。
- © LiPHY Communications Limited