Welcome to the #1 multitrack mobile video editing app. A professional and intuitive storytelling environment will inspire you to craft your story wherever you are, from the mountain top to the living room. Recapture the magic of storytelling and the joy of editing!
“When it comes to editing video on an iOS device, LumaFusion has no equal.” - MacWorld
“If you have ever dreamed of editing videos on the iPad (or iPhone), or if you have the slightest passing interest in doing so, you need to own LumaFusion.” - 9to5Mac
“From aspect ratios to frame rates, you get full control over every aspect of your projects… this has just about everything power users are going to need.” - Gizmodo
Included in the one time purchase:
• Use 6 video/audio tracks
• Use 6 additional audio tracks
• Edit with the enhanced magnetic timeline with insert/overwrite and link/unlink clips
• Display track headers for locking, hiding, and muting tracks
• Use preset transitions or create your own
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Cut, copy, paste in your timeline and between projects using Multiselect
• Layer effects; green screen, luma and chroma keys, blurs, distort, styles and color
• Stabilize videos with integrated Lock and Load Stabilizer
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Animate with unlimited keyframes
• Save and share effect presets
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video
• Fine tune audio perfectly with the Graphic EQ
• Keyframe audio levels, panning and EQ for perfect mixes
• Fill-from-left / right for dual-mono audio captures
• Isolate tracks on multiple track files
• Duck music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add third-party audio plugins
• Create multilayer titles with shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts
• Save and share title presets
• Create endless projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen film)
• Create projects for editing iPhone and iPad screen recordings
• Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps
• Duplicate, add notes, and use color-tag
• Use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io
• Edit direct from USB-C drives
• Import media: cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand and SMB network drives
• Use for free: dozens of royalty-free music, sound fx, videos, and backgrounds
• View detailed metadata for your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag
• Sort and search to quickly find what you need
• Easily share movies with control over resolution, quality, and format
• Create a snapshot of any frame
• Archive projects for backup or edit on another device
• Subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of music and clips
• Export to Final Cut Pro (FCPXML) for further editing on the desktop
EXCEPTIONAL FREE SUPPORT
• Access in-app help and online tutorials to get you started and keep you going
• Explore our full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact our friendly support with direct access to our editing experts at https://luma-touch.com/support
• Fixed a crash that could occur on M1 Macs
• Video stabilization. The award-winning Lock & Load video stabilization technology from CoreMelt is fully integrated in the new Stabilizer tool in the clip editor.
• External drive editing. Media is now accessed directly from external drives in the Files library source on iPads with USB-C and Thunderbolt ports. You can now edit on the timeline without copying media to device storage. This feature is turned ON by default but can be turned off in Preferences, allowing media to be copied into LumaFusion when external drives are used.
• Direct external drive export. Export directly to an external drive without LumaFusion writing to internal storage using the Files destination. Available on USB-C and Thunderbolt iPads.
• Graphic Equalizer. With the beautiful new graphic audio EQ, it's easy to tune audio in your projects
• 3rd-party audio units. Add and organize 3rd party audio units in the Audio Tool. LumaFusion supports editing parameters both in our control stack and in 3rd-party custom UI.
• Numeric keypad for sliders and rotation controls. Tap on the pencil button to use the new numeric entry for accurate animation. The nudge buttons have been moved to the numeric keypad.
• Resizable UI. Drag the handle to adjust the preview, library, and timeline to get exactly the workspace you want in each layout.
• Keywords are not appearing in Youtube after upload.
• Dozens of issues have been fixed.
• Press-and-hold on insert button (or use keyboard equivalents) to insert-to-main, overwrite-to-main, and place-on-secondary.
• Selection in library and timeline are now separate. Library selection shows selected items with white border, currently previewed item with yellow border.
• Improved user interface styling.
• Quicker response when searching Storyblocks.
• Import/export sources have been simplified. Use 'iOS Share and Airdrop' for most iOS destinations (Files app, iCloud Drive, other app, AirDrop). Use the Files destination to write directly to external drives.
• FCPXML export adds markers to indicate unsupported features.
• Improved stability and performance
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for cutting videos on a iPad
I use LumaFusion on my iPad. It’s fast, easy to use and the price is really fair. I had a couple of problems to export my first movie. However, it was a user mistake. But I got an answer within a couple of hours from their support - what solved my problem. I’m really happy with this App.
Great video app. But...
I really loved this app. It’s powerful yet simple to use. Would love to give 5 stars... However, since there was an update, I am not able to use most of the videos I pre edit. For example, if I adjust the shadow or brightness level using the camera app then download to the LumaFusion app. However if I use the same video but not edited before hand, it loads without any problems. I never had this issue before until a few weeks ago. Now the only way I can use the pre edited videos is by first uploading via iMovie and then save to photos. Then I can finally use them in LumaFusion. So troublesome and time consuming.
Developer Response ,
Hello, there may be an underlying issue here. Please email us at email@example.com so we can investigate this occurrence and make sure there are not any bugs surrounding this area. Thank you.
Overall quite nice but should consider some improvement
Good app but might you consider to enhance the “speed setting” like splice which allows u to tune the speed of different parts on a single clip w/o the need of cutting that (the speed pt, like key frame concept). Another one is overlay title setting, may you consider to allow character spacing setting than just line setting? It helps a lot on design. Tks and hope to see continuous improvement!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! Both of these features are on our long to-do list.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luma Touch LLC
- 180.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.4.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.4.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.4.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Luma Touch LLC
- HK$ 238.00
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly HK$ 78.00
- FCPXML Export HK$ 158.00
- Storyblocks Yearly HK$ 548.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.