The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever!
LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, film)
• Frame rates (18 to 60 fps including 29.97 and 59.94)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives – import only clips you use on the timeline.
• Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds OR subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of thousands clips.
• View detailed information about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics
• 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip
• New track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks
• Dozens of transitions
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects.
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
• Save effect presets
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video files
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect mixes
• Listen to your mix while adjusting track levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right for dual-mono audio captures
• Select tracks from multiple track files (perfect for screen recordings)
• Duck background music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add audio filters and EQ
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Easily share movies anywhere with control over resolution, compression quality, frame rate and format.
• Snapshot a photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects + media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
• Export to Final Cut Pro X (FCPXML) for further editing on the desktop (FCPXML Export is an additional in-app purchase feature)
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
• Export popover shows current fps for export (fps must be changed in Help/Settings)
• Changing fps for project will duplicate your project unless the project is empty
• Audio filters sometimes stop processing, especially in 59.94 fps projects
• Crash could occur when using FCPXML export with some .wav files
• Issues with filters on multi-track audio files. Also added warning for surround-sound audio tracks that will not work with audio filters.
• Keyboard shortcuts for clip editor and select clip on Korean keyboards
• Fixed crash that could occur when browsing external drives
• Fixed thumbnail generation hang that could occur when browsing external drives
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for cutting videos on a iPad
I use LumaFusion on my iPad. It’s fast, easy to use and the price is really fair. I had a couple of problems to export my first movie. However, it was a user mistake. But I got an answer within a couple of hours from their support - what solved my problem. I’m really happy with this App.
Good for simple cut but with bugs, and pretty bad customer support.
The time remap function is not working well, and the audio key frame is not functioning at all. Report the bugs and a few exchange they ignore some questions and now 5 days pass and still no respond. Critical bugs like transition stop working can only be fixed by uninstalling and reinstall and I have no idea are they even gonna fix the bugs. All in all high expectation for this app but the developer seems don’t care enough. In short if your work involve audio and speed ramp, this app is NOT for you.
Developer Response ,
Hi Maximilian, I don't know why your review is gone - we certainly have no ability to delete reviews. I think we've talked over email though and we are looking at the issues you brought to us.
The only reason to get an iPad PRO is LumaFusion.
The overall user experience is amazing, I’ve had this app since the beginning and it’s only getting better with each update.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your positive review! We greatly appreciate your support!
- Luma Touch LLC
- 164.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Luma Touch LLC
- HK$ 238.00
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly HK$ 78.00
- FCPXML Export HK$ 158.00
- Storyblocks Yearly HK$ 548.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.