Meet the most accurate mobile metronome app! It is precisely crafted by professional musicians and lets you experience a real metronome as close as it gets!
Not only does Metronome make it easier to keep the tempo and rhythm, it also helps you practice and learn while using it. Designed for users with different skills, Metronome games offer you to accomplish challenges to pass to a more complicated level! That makes learning process involving and gradual.
BIRD BEAT game helps memorize rhythm better, play rhythm pattern accurately, retrieve rhythm from your memory more rapidly.
NOTES VALUE game helps get familiar with notes and their types, memorize notes value, understand melody rhythm better.
RHYTHM TIME game helps study time signatures, operate notes value faster, memorize music notation.
BUTTON GAME helps master the art of timing and learn to play intricate rhythm patterns!
Metronome app will improve your rhythm skills and increase finger flexibility. You will read music sheets faster and understand music better!
Other features to enjoy in Metronome app:
***Visual metronome arrangement***
- Digital metronome click tracker;
- Classic analog metronome click tracker.
- Animated moving pendulum and weight;
- Visual flash and vibration — see and feel the beats!
- All popular tempos and signatures. Set the desired timer;
- Manually set any tempo;
- Tempo ranges from 10 to 250 bpm beats per minute (timer).
- Over 10 handpicked sounds for every band and style;
- Metronome for drums, piano, and pianoforte;
- and many more.
Our Real Metronome is used by music schools' students and teachers all over the world. If you an educational organization that is using or willing to use our apps, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $6.99; weekly with a 7-day free trial at $6.99; weekly at $6.99; monthly with a 7-day free trial at $12.99; yearly at $ 16.99; lifetime access at $49.99*.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Unlimited access to our Premium features include:
Unlimited Metronome tools
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Prices can be different in different countries according to what “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD."
◆◆◆ About Gismart ◆◆◆
Gismart is a team of devoted musicians and developers with real passion for music and everything about it!
Find out more about us: Gismart.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @Gismartmusic
Feel free to drop us a line about anything: email@example.com
We hope you’re enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to always have our greatest features and latest improvements.
- Get your bugs fixed
Performance and stability improvements are implemented. Don’t forget to report any bugs you come across - we’re constantly working hard to make improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use
A few app pops up at the beginning, which doesn’t bother me a lot.
Overall, a very good app.
The metronome is OK in general, and the tempo is very secure. Also it gives you multiple sounds for your metronome. BUT there are SO MANY ads. And $68 dollars a week?!?! NO WAY. I'm kinda dissapointed. There are way too many ads, and that disrupts the use of it. If you want a super good metronome that has a decent price and everything, I suggest looking elsewhere.
Developer Response ,
Hello there, thank you for bringing this to our attention! At Gismart our goal is to deliver the best user experience possible, we're going to continue improving Metronome to make sure your feedback is considered! Stay tuned for updates!
Deleted but still charge my credit card
After trial, I deleted this apps but they still charge me once a week. Why still charge me even I stop using this app. Cheating users?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for getting in touch! When you initially subscribe or start a free trial, we highlight that failure to unsubscribe before the end of the free-trial period results in the automatic renewal of your subscription. Regarding your query, please note that deleting this app does not cancel your subscription to its premium services as it's not reflected in your Apple ID. The only way to manage your subscriptions is directly through your profile and account settings with iTunes. If you're still struggling, then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will do everything they can to help resolve your issue. Thank you!
- Gismart Limited
- 225.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gismart Metronome
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subs with 7-Day Trial HK$ 78.00
- Premium access to Metronome HK$ 63.00
- Full Access to Pro Features HK$ 53.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.