The PowerPoint app gives you access to the familiar slideshow maker tool you already know. Create, edit, view, present, or share presentations quickly and easily from anywhere.
Need to access your PowerPoint files quickly while on the go? PowerPoint provides a quick view of your recent slides and presentations for easy access on any device.
Worried about multiple file versions when you work on PowerPoint mobile? Syncing is seamless across devices via OneDrive.
Work with anyone and present to anyone, anywhere, with confidence. From keynote presentations to office slideshows, you can make it with PowerPoint.
PowerPoint lets you make a lasting impression with powerful and customizable slides and presentations that make you stand out. Create slideshows and present with confidence from anywhere.
Making a delightful and impactful presentation has never been easier. PowerPoint gives you templates to work from and the ability to edit your slides and presentations.
Customize your presentations on the go, collaborating with others in real time. Sync your PowerPoint documents via OneDrive, share with coworkers and create amazing presentations as a team.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Office 365 subscription. Create, edit and share presentations with ease when you download Microsoft PowerPoint today.
Present with confidence
• Never miss a beat with PowerPoint on the go. You can make new presentations or continue working on existing ones.
• PowerPoint syncs your presentations to OneDrive, so you can start a presentation on your PC, then edit and present using PowerPoint mobile.
• With presentation view on any device you can present clearly and with confidence, all without firing up your laptop.
Customizable Slideshow Maker
• With the powerful and highly customizable experience in PowerPoint, creating presentations that will make an impression and help you stand out is easier than ever.
• Create a slideshow from a template or make your presentation from scratch.
Collaborate on Presentations
• PowerPoint makes it easy for you to collaborate with others.
• With 1-click sharing, quickly invite others to edit, view, or provide feedback on your slides.
• Easily manage permissions and see who’s working on your presentation.
• Stay on top of changes and feedback from others with integrated comments within the slides.
• Compare changes to see how your presentation has evolved over time.
Download Microsoft PowerPoint now and get the best way to create, edit and share slideshows and presentations from your iPhone or iPad.
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Monthly Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your App Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your App Store account settings.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to the Microsoft Software License Terms for Microsoft Office. See “License Agreement” link under Information. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing to create presentations, but becomes challenging to make them deeply engaging and beautiful
I have created tons of ppts in my current job, very engaging, full of videos, images and animations. Microsoft ppt covers it all but it comes when you want to create the most interactive presentations when it starts lacking key features:
- Improved slide visibility (e.g. layering for hiding and locking objects you don't want to edit while creating those beautiful multilayer slides)
- Improved animation control and options (e.g better control of motion paths and slide, and object editing in any point of the animation)
- Overlaying objects in master slide: it's been decades since the invention of power point but still there is no object that lets you add an overlaying HUD in the master slide
- Non-editable format for sharing that keeps animations, videos and other embedded objects (e.g. sometimes I can share the ppt with the clients but I would like them to not be able to edit it)
No font size adjustment in Presenter View
Are you serious in making me read the tiny words on the Presenter view? This is unacceptable.
Just bring the iOS version on par with the Desktop version. I'm a subscriber of Office 365 and you should not discriminate users based on their device. An iPad Pro is now as powerful as the latest MacBook Pro, there is no point in cutting any feature out of the iOS version.
Problems in presenting
Problems in presenting links & sudden shut down beyond control:
1) Cannot play links
2) Exit suddenly during touch screen for looking up hidden bottom command bar
- Microsoft Corporation
- 268.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Office 365 Home HK$ 988.00
- Office 365 Home HK$ 788.00
- Office 365 Home HK$ 848.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.