Stream games and other apps from your NVIDIA-powered gaming PC on your local network with Moonlight. Use your touchscreen or an iOS-compatible (MFi) gamepad to play your PC games on your iOS device.
Simply install NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) on your gaming PC, make sure GameStream is enabled in GFE's SHIELD settings page, and you're ready to stream!
• Open-source and completely free
• Up to 4K 120 FPS with bitrate options up to 100 Mbps
• Stream games purchased from any game store
• Bluetooth keyboard and mouse support
• Support for MFi, PS4, and Xbox One S Bluetooth controllers
• Wake-on-LAN to wake your PC for streaming
• Local co-op with up to 4 connected controllers
• Windows 7 or newer
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX/RTX or NVIDIA Quadro GPU
• NVIDIA GeForce Experience or Quadro Experience
• Ethernet connection from PC to router highly recommended
• 5 GHz WiFi is highly recommended
• A physical gamepad is recommended for faster paced games
If you have any trouble, click our support link for help or look for the help links within Moonlight.
This app is open-source. The code can be found here: https://github.com/moonlight-stream/moonlight-ios
All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
• Added support for 120 Hz on iPhone 13 Pro
• Added support for typing non-ASCII characters
• Improved mouse and trackpad scrolling behavior
• Command key now behaves as the Windows key instead of the Control key
• Fixed scrolling with a mouse scroll wheel on iPadOS 15
The new venison support 120Hz is great
Developer very fast respond to add ProMotion support for iPhone 13 Pro. It now look excellent and the best remote play client at iOS. Btw, is there possibility the iPhone client can support custom resolution like iPad or add 1440p ? Thanks
120 FPS is now supported on iPhone 13 Pro in the latest app update (v7.2.0)
Would be a big improvement if it was possible to have a custom controller layout
Besides the control layout this works a lot better than expected, i found your application from ps vita and thought if the smartphones have it. It’s a pretty cool thing to have when you’re not home although i have not tested it while away
Badly needs customizable on screen controls like steam link
One set of controls isn’t suitable for all games. Core functions work really well tho.
Also pls add a passcode that users are required to enter every time for better security.
開發者不會從此 App 收集任何資料。
- Diego Waxemberg
- 17.9 MB
- 須使用 iOS 9.3 或以上版本。
- 須使用 iPadOS 9.3 或以上版本。
- iPod touch
- 須使用 iOS 9.3 或以上版本。
- Apple TV
- 須使用 tvOS 12.0 或以上版本。
- © 2021 Moonlight Game Streaming Project