Note: This free version is supported by ads. To remove advertisements, use the in-app purchase to upgrade or buy the paid version, Music Tutor Plus from the App Store.
Learn to read sheet music and improve your sight-reading skills with Music Tutor. Develop your speed and accuracy in reading sheet music by identifying music notes in timed sessions. Choose to practice with notes in treble, bass and alto clefs in timed or untimed sessions. After each test, you can review your mistakes and see your progress.
Other features of Music Tutor include:
• Custom Practice Range - Set your own range of notes that you want to practice with.
• Supports notes up to 4 ledger lines above or below the staff on any of the clefs.
• Notes Reference Charts - For Treble, Bass and Alto clefs.
• MIDI Support - Connect your keyboard or digital piano using Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and respond directly from your instrument.
• Companion Apple Watch app using which you can practice recognising music notes on the go.
Ratings and Reviews
Even the kids play this game
Fast and simple. Meets our needs, our kids (violin and flute, 9 and 12 years) play it against each other.
After turning off sound once, there’s no sound anymore even if turned on
Developer Response ,
Kindly check if your side switch is toggled off.
Keep on making app like this
If it has got sound, this app will be phenomenal.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- JSplash Apps
- 18.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 JSplash Studios Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Music Tutor Plus Upgrade HK$ 15.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.