Bring student engagement into every classroom with Nearpod.
Nearpod is a student engagement platform built to make teaching with technology easy. It’s designed to work with any classroom technology, from iPads and iPhones to Macs and Chromebooks. With Nearpod you can control what your students see and get feedback in real-time.
Sign up for FREE today to create interactive learning experiences students will love! Our award-winning solution is used in 97 of the 100 largest U.S. school districts.
Nearpod’s formative assessments create a safe environment for students to learn and share. You can create and import your own Google Slides, Powerpoint of PDF lessons in minutes and add interactive activities such as:
VR Field Trips: Take your students anywhere using virtual reality, without leaving your classroom
Time to Climb: Assess student understanding with a game-based activity.
Draw It: Have students draw, highlight, type, and add pictures on an interactive whiteboard
Collaborate! Board: Create collaborative learning opportunities where students can share ideas in real-time.
Quiz: Assess students' understanding through multiple choice questions and receive instant feedback.
Polls: Highlights student opinions, check for understanding, or provoke discussion.
Nearpod has over 7,000+ ready-to-run, customizable K-12 lessons for all grades and subjects. Find something for ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, Computer Science, Digital Citizenship and more! Lessons are created in partnership with respected and trusted publishers such as:
Common Sense Education
Nearpod offers supplement curriculum that aligns to state and districts priorities and goals:
Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
College and Career Exploration (CCE)
Historical Perspectives and Literacy (HPL)
English Learners (EL)
Digital Citizenship and Literacy (DCL)
Learning Labs (LL)
To make your technology integration as seamless as possible, Nearpod has partnered with:
What teachers are saying:
“Having students with varying needs and abilities, I was struggling for a way to keep them all engaged in the same lesson. Nearpod allows the students to all feel successful and like they are part of the lesson.”
-Amy Benner, Language Arts Teacher
“I use VR headsets and @Nearpod app to organize virtual field trips to English speaking countries & interesting places in the world!”
-Hanna Dudich, EFL teacher
“Time to climb + A virtual field trip = maximum student engagement. Thanks Nearpod for making lesson planning a Breeze.”
Michelle Gaetjens, Elementary Media Specialist
- Subscribe to Nearpod Gold Edition annually ($119.99). You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Download Nearpod now and sign up for a FREE account to start experiencing the magic of Nearpod!
Minor bug fixes.
Yes I used this app at school it’s wonderful but loads slow and how much money is this pls reply in 3 months
Crashed between app and web interface
I have been a kin user of Nearpod for teaching since 3 months ago, and appreciate their effort of continuous improvement for education.
However, I have been encountering the problem that when setting up certain type of question from the iPad Nearpod app, it would redirect me to the web browser, but after I saved for the change made, or sometimes I forgot to save, the app would crash and no longer launched, unless I reinstall it...
This became a serious problem after the current update, and I reported to the company and their reply was letting to delete the cashe of my web browser. Yet I appeared to me was the app that conflicted when the server instead.
I will keep on using the Nearpod on web browser for lesson preparation, but will no longer use the app until the problem is fixed. Hope this can be resolved soon.
This is so useful
At school,the teachers always use this app to teach us without showing too much power points and every time the teacher said we are going to play time to climb, the entire class cheers!
- NEARPOD INC
- 178 MB
- 須使用 iOS 14.0 或以上版本。
- 須使用 iPadOS 14.0 或以上版本。
- iPod touch
- 須使用 iOS 14.0 或以上版本。
丹麥文， 俄文， 加泰羅尼亞文， 匈牙利文， 印尼文， 土耳其文， 巴克摩挪威文， 希伯來文， 希臘文， 德文， 意大利文， 捷克文， 斯洛伐克文， 日文， 法文， 波蘭文， 泰文， 烏克蘭文， 瑞典文， 簡體中文， 繁體中文， 羅馬尼亞文， 芬蘭文， 英文， 荷蘭文， 葡萄牙文， 西班牙文， 越南文， 阿拉伯文， 韓文， 馬來文
- © Nearpod Inc. 2022
- App 內購買項目
- NPP "CCP Multiplication & Division: Part A" HK$ 38.00
- NPP "CCP Multiplication & Division: Part B" HK$ 38.00
- NPP "CCP Fractions - Addition & Subtraction: Part A" HK$ 38.00
- NPP "CCP Fractions - Addition & Subtraction: Part B" HK$ 38.00
- NPP "CCP Decimals - Addition & Subtraction: Part A" HK$ 38.00
- NPP "CCP Decimals - Addition & Subtraction: Part B" HK$ 38.00
- NPP "CCP Percentages with Fractions: Part A" HK$ 38.00
- NPP "CCP Percentages with Fractions: Part B" HK$ 38.00
- NPP "CCP Base-Ten & Place Value: Part A" HK$ 38.00
- NPP "CCP Base-Ten & Place Value: Part B" HK$ 38.00