Enjoy safe and private Internet access with the world’s most advanced VPN.
With NordVPN app for iPhone and iPad you can privately surf the Web and secure your Wi-Fi connections against various cyber threats. Sign up for your free trial now.
Read on for more!
PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Open the app and pick one of our 5000+ remote servers that are located in 60 countries.
STAY SECURE NO MATTER WHAT
With the NordVPN app on, all your Internet traffic is strongly encrypted and extremely difficult to decipher. What is more - we don’t keep any logs of your activity.
JUST TAP AND RUN
Click the activation button to turn your protection on and off. To select a server, simply click on the map or browse the country list.
TAKE US FOR A TEST DRIVE
Still not sure? NordVPN offers a 7-day free trial on all subscription plans, so you have nothing to lose.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE FEATURES:
- Unlimited VPN traffic
- Friendly 24/7 support
- Automatic Kill Switch
- Connect up to 6 devices under one account
- Military-grade encryption protocols (IKEv2/IPsec)
Ready to go? Try NordVPN for free now.
• NordVPN is a paid service so you’ll need a subscription to get started. The 12-month subscription plan costs $83.99.
• The payment will be charged to your Apple ID Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription.
• Your subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your App Store Account Settings.
This release brings more than meets the eye: we’re improving things underneath to make your NordVPN experience even better.
Love our app? Rate it 5 stars – our engineers will be happy to the moon and back. Or send kudos by leaving a review. Getting your feedback is always super space-tastic!
Love the service; new iOS app confusing
Been a NordVPN customer for almost 2 years. Love the service and run all my machines thru their VPN. Not in love with the recent iOS app however:
1) Recently (3-4 months?) the iOS app keeps asking for my login info; the old version of the app never did this. It’s unnecessary.
2) Sometimes — after connecting with the app — I’ll see the status bar [VPN] badge appear next to the wifi signal icon, however in Settings > General > VPN the connection is shown as ‘off’. Pretty sure this wasn’t the case before?
I have setup NordVPN manually and ignore the app tbh.
Don’t subscribe NordVPN services if you are using iOS and living at China
It won’t work if you are living at China when using iOS device connect VPN via iOS app.
4 April all of obfuscated servers down suddenly, when I ask support, they say some of new server will be release, please wait a couple of the days.
Also support tell me that for a temporary method to connect NordVPN at China is download IKeV2 profile than connect manually, it is my nightmare beginning ,IKEv2 it might connect but will be disconnect after few minutes or half hour, may be one hour without any notice for you, IKeV2 won’t connect automatically.
That’s why I need to keep my eyes on my iPhone every minutes to check the status, you don’t know when it will be disconnected, you never to receive any instant message from WhatsApp/Line etc...
You can’t to check gmail/ Facebook etc....
So why I say I need to keep my eyes on my iPhone!
Until to now, NordVPN still can’t to connect VPN via iOS app at China, they will always to say apologize for your inconvenience, please wait but don’t how long it can be work!
They are a lair, they wouldn’t refund if you are over 30days money back guarantee even they can provide service via iOS system!
Please consider when you want to subscribe NordVPN if you are using iOS device!
Hello. Sorry to hear that you've experienced issues while using our service. We'd ask you to update your review with the Ticket ID that you have received after contacting our customers' support team, for us to check your inquiry, how it has been handled on our end and provide you with further assistance on its resolve.
Can’t found Server on iOS device
I kinda regret getting this app without have a look at the review section first, I can’t find any VPN Server in-app at China, I need to talk with the customer server for a hour to fix the problem, eventually I still couldn’t find any server in-app, need to manually type in I.P. Address in iOS general setting and change it every single time when lost connection, this bugged me for a while, but the speed is ok if you could connect to the server. However, since you have to find the server manually and type in manually, the app itself just have no use at all.
Hello and let us apologize for any inconveniences. However, we may assure you that our techs are constantly working on providing our service to all of our users over the globe.