App for use with the Omega UWBT handheld wireless transmitter. Turn Your Smart Phone or Tablet into a Data Logging and Monitoring Device.
The UWBT Series of transmitters combine the accuracy of an industrial sensor/transmitter with the convenience of smartphones and tablets. The transmitter measures different sensor inputs such as thermocouple, RTD, relative humidity, and pH and transmits the data to your smart phone or tablet via wireless Bluetooth communication from the app.
From the Omega UWBT App, You Can:
• Pair with Up to 3 UWBT Transmitters Simultaneously
• Monitor and Log Sensor Data on Your Smart Phone or Tablet at speeds from 10 samples per second through 1 sample per minute
• View Sensor Data in Digital, Graph, or Gauge Format
• View Logged Data File in Graph Format and Scroll Through the Data Back and Forth in Time
• Send Logged Data File to an E-Mail Address or Directly to the Cloud
• Set High and Low Alarm Set Points (and Sounds) and Deadband
• Set Engineering Units, Sensor Type, Sensor Name, Sampling Rate, and Offset Correction
• Configure the App to 9 Different Languages
• View Transmitter’s Battery Level and Bluetooth Signal Strength
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
•Updated & tested for compatibility with iOS 8.3
•Updated & tested for compatibility with iPhone 6
•Added license agreement to be confirmed after installation of the app
•Added demonstration video in 8 languages to the Help section of the application
•Added manual translations in 5 additional languages
•Improved app translations
•Japanese version only – restricted engineering units to Celsius and Kelvin