Pearson e-bookshelf enables students and teachers to access Pearson textbooks on the go. These e-Textbooks can be downloaded onto any tablet devices for offline usage, enabling users to access them in the classroom or at home, with or without Internet connection.
Pearson e-bookshelf provides users with various effective teaching and learning tools such as note-taking, voice recording and digital exercises with auto-marking function. It is also equipped with interactive tools that promote peer evaluation and collaborative learning. What’s more, Pearson e-Textbook comes with the handy classroom management function that enables teachers to monitor, supervise and guide students’ learning and use of tablet devices in the classroom.
• Download e-Textbooks for offline usage
• Add, edit, highlight and share notes (text, voice, drawings, weblinks)
• Access effective learning and teaching tools specially designed for e-Textbooks
• Manage students’ usage of tablet devices in the classroom
• Synchronise your notes added to the e-Textbooks across different supported devices
Various bug fix and performance tune
Ratings and Reviews
CEP Core and Edge don't work
when downloading the files of the above titles, I keep getting the message that the files can't be extracted.
Good but cannot use the drawing function
Cannot use the pencil and write on ebook
Can't use the iActivity
How to install it?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pearson Education Asia Limited
- 7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Pearson Education Asia Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.