Sleep trouble? Sleep better with Pillow, your smart sleep assistant. Pillow can analyze your sleep cycles automatically using your Apple Watch, or you can use Pillow without an Apple Watch by placing your iPhone or iPad on the mattress near your pillow.
Use Pillow as a smart alarm clock to wake up at the lightest possible sleep stage and start your day refreshed and relaxed. Record important audio events such as snoring, sleep apnea, and sleep talking. Explore trends about your sleep and compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health metrics that affect sleep.
As seen on:
The New York Times, Forbes, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, MacStories, Daily Mail, and many more. Rated as one of the best sleep tracking apps for the Apple Watch and iPhone.
Join the millions that have discovered the life-changing benefits of great sleep!
TRACK YOUR SLEEP AUTOMATICALLY
- Simply wear your Apple Watch during sleep. Pillow will automatically detect and analyze your sleep.
- View last night's report right on your Apple Watch, along with the heart rate analysis for the night.
- Switch between manual and automatic mode anytime.
SLEEP CYCLE & HEART RATE ANALYSIS
- Advanced sleep cycle analysis algorithm based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Detailed heart rate analysis
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep score.
- Pillow updates Apple Health's Sleep category
- iOS 14 Widgets to view your sleep report
- Snoring, sleep apnea, sleep talking
- Play, export, or delete audio recordings.
*Not available in automatic sleep tracking mode.
- Analyze your sleep cycles and find the best time to fall asleep.
PERSONALISED INSIGHTS & SLEEP TIPS
- Discover your sleep profile
- Regularly updated sleep tips
- Explore your sleep history with Week, Month, Year, and All Time overviews.
- Compare your sleep quality with many Apple Health categories that affect sleep.
BACKUP & SYNCHRONIZE
- Synchronize and backup your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
ALARM PRESETS & NAPS
- Powernap, recovery, and full-cycle nap
- Customisable alarm presets
MOOD & NOTES
- Track your mood when you wake up
- Discover how your notes affect your sleep quality
SLEEP AID MELODIES AND WAKE UP SOUNDS
- Wake up sounds
- Use a track from Apple Music or iTunes as an alarm.
- Sleep aid music, soundscapes, stories, meditations.
- Siri Wind Down support
- Unlimited sleep history & analysis
- Sleep trends
- Sleep notes
- Heart rate analysis
- Sound recordings
- Nap modes & Customisable presets
- Full access to all Sleep aid content
- Access all wake-up melodies
- Sleep tips & Personalised insights
- Compare your sleep quality with Apple Health metrics
- Wake-up melodies from your iTunes library or Apple Music
- Data export in CSV format
Learn more at https://pillow.app
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. If you start a free trial, you will be charged automatically at the end of the trial period unless you cancel 24 hours before the expiration period.
Your subscription will renew automatically unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The renewal cost will be charged to your account within 24 hours before the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the existing subscription will not be refunded. If offered, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
- Fixed an issue that could register increased false awake periods during sleep tracking when the Apple Watch is used
Ratings and Reviews
Not that accurate
I had been using Fitbit for sleep tracking for 2 years before I decided to switch to Apple watch. After doing a lot of research, I learnt that Pillow and AutoSleep are supposedly the best apps for sleep tracking on Apple watch, so i got both. For Pillow, though it is relatively more accurate than Autosleep, there are still some problems. I remember waking up quite a few times in the middle of the night, but the app does not detect that. I wonder why? Also, the time I wake up is not accurate at all as well. I snooze my alarm and just stay in bed for a few mins, but the app still thinks that I am sleeping. Please advise how to work on the two things.
How does smart wake up work?
Gonna buy the full app but something has to be clear before I do that. While setting the mode to be auto, how does the app woke me up at a desired time?
For example, I go to bed at midnight, planning to wake up by 7:30am. I thought by setting my sleeping goals at 8 hours, and turning on smart wake up and choose the time to be 30 mins, the app would wake me up anytime within the 30 mins of my sleeping goal, provided that I’m not in the deep sleep stage, but that s not the case, i don’t see anything going off, not the alarm, not any vibration. So how does it actually work? Am I missing something? In what way does it wake me up? I’m using it with my Apple Watch.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Kindly note that when you are using Pillow's automatic mode to track your sleep it is not possible to set an alarm due to current technical limitations. If you select one of Pillow's manual modes that support the alarm function then the "Smart Wake up" feature will wake you up at the best possible moment, i.e. when you are at a light sleep stage, within the chosen 30 minute window. If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our support team. To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone → Tap on the Settings icon → Select ‘Helpdesk'
Since the update, Pillow doesn’t notify me to sleep 30 minutes before sometimes. Please fix this issue. Also, the ‘turn off screen’ function does not turn off the screen entirely, it only turns the screen black. The screen turns off entirely only if I cover the ear piece. Is this a limitation of iOS or a bug? Please reply. I really like using Pillow every night.
Developer Response ,
Hello, could you please contact our support team to help you? To contact support: Open Pillow on your iPhone → Tap on the Settings icon → Select 'Helpdesk'.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neybox Digital Ltd.
- 171.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Neybox Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium Features HK$ 233.00
- Pillow Premium HK$ 1,888.00
- Monthly Premium Features HK$ 38.00
- Quarterly Premium Features HK$ 88.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.