- Unlike the abandoned, unauthorized Tesla apps, this app is frequently updated
- Siri & Shortcuts support for controlling and getting your car stats via Siri on the watch or phone without opening the app. You can combine/schedule/automate commands based on triggers/conditions such as when you're driving, if your charging cable isn't plugged in, when you're sleeping, when you're about to go to work, when you're connected to certain Bluetooth or WiFi connections, when your alarm goes off, or a certain time each day. You can even add commands as icons on your home screen.
- View your battery stats such as the current/total usable kWh of your car compared to the stated capacity, how much phantom drain your car currently has, and a history of your car's range vs its odometer/time.
- Fully functional Apple Watch app with vehicle stats complications
- Opens, connects, and issues commands faster than other Tesla apps
- Queued commands. You can close the app after issuing a few commands even if your car is asleep and it'll still do them.
- Display battery/power usage even when not charging
- Doesn't use your car's batteries when the app isn't in use
- See the total miles/kWh added from the last charge session
- Display instant charging rate for fluctuating power chargers (i.e. superchargers) instead of the average charging session rate that your vehicle displays
- Estimated range is displayed (this estimates your battery range based on your past 30 miles of usage)
- Consolidated stats and commands into one screen for quicker access to information. View all three ranges (estimated, rated, ideal/typical, odometer) at the same time and up to the nearest 1/100th mi/km
- See and copy the raw vehicle data returned by Tesla's API servers
- 3D Touch menu for quick commands from the Home Screen
- Use HomeLink or Summon your car when not near it and without continuous press needed (autopilot required). Activate keyless start prior to Summon to avoid needing a keyfob nearby.
- Avoid idle fees from Tesla by setting an alarm when charging reaches a certain kW or % level
- Camp Mode allows you to keep the HVAC on in the car even though there is no activity. Normally, the car will turn off HVAC after 30 minutes.
- View how many range miles are being used per hour
- Use the remotes:// URL schema with parameters to issues commands
- Max cool and Max heat buttons to quickly send multiple commands to your car to optimize cooling and heating
- No-Commands Mode lets you log in the app for your family/friends to monitor your Tesla's location without allowing them to control to your car
- Breadcrumb tracking allows you to see the path that the car has recently taken
- Trip statistics shows your current MPGe, kWh used, miles traveled, kWh per 100 miles, cost savings vs. an internal combustion engine car, cost savings over the car's lifetime, and many more fun stats.
- Save trip routes to different save slots and compare the distance, kWh used, cost, and more for each route
- Ability to change passenger and driver temperature separately
Privacy/Security notice: This app only communicates directly to Tesla's servers when sending login credentials and commands. No identifying information is stored by our company.
Disclaimer: This software and documentation do not come from nor is endorsed by Tesla Inc. Use this app at your own risk. The author does not guarantee its proper functioning. Some features require certain vehicle options to work (e.g. HomeLink/Summon require the autopilot options enabled). This app attempts to use the same interface used by the official Tesla apps. However, you are responsible for any changes to your car caused by using this app. Use of this app can move or change settings to your car and we are not liable for any damages to you, your car or any other object in conjunction with the use of this app.
Added a new "Awaken until Awake (10 sec timeout)" shortcut action. This new shortcut action keeps trying to wake up your vehicle until it is no longer asleep for up to 10 seconds. In some cases, Siri will timeout within 15 seconds, and this short timeout prevents the shortcut from continuing before the vehicle is awake. In that case, add a few of these new shortcut actions at the beginning of your Shortcut. The average time for a vehicle to awaken is 60 seconds. So you want to add at least 6 of these. The "Get Scheduled Charge Status" shortcut now warns you if the charging plug is disconnected.
Emm... great update
and where is the state of charge/charge level？
Update: Oh sorry. I mean finding SOC in Siri Shortcuts.😅
On the iPhone, press the top-right button if you cannot see the car stats. The charge level is on the bottom of the app.
On the Apple Watch, it should be on the first and second page of the app.
Updated is still the best app for Tesla
Superb App ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Remote S for Tesla is a powerful app that no Model S owner should miss. V2.0 is a great leap forward from V1.1 and has included many enhanced and new features that were gathered and developed within a very short time since the last release. Thanks, Allen for your tremendous efforts, superb work and accommodation of our wild thoughts that you have materialised one by one for us. Gonna love it and it will for sure be the most frequently used app on my iPhone and my Apple Watch in the coming years. A must-have indeed.
Lastly, Allen, best wishes for your good health and speedy recovery.
Your app fans from Hong Kong. 💝💝
- Rego Apps, LLC
- 22.8 MB
須使用 iOS 11.0 及 watchOS 3.2 或以上版本。兼容 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch。
丹麥文， 俄文， 加泰羅尼亞文， 匈牙利文， 印尼文， 土耳其文， 巴克摩挪威文， 希伯來文， 希臘文， 德文， 意大利文， 捷克文， 斯洛伐克文， 日文， 法文， 波蘭文， 瑞典文， 簡體中文， 繁體中文， 羅馬尼亞文， 芬蘭文， 英文， 荷蘭文， 葡萄牙文， 西班牙文， 韓文
- © Rego Apps
- HK$ 238.00