Unleash your Roku device with Rocket Video Cast for Roku. With Rocket you can browse the web and stream any web video on your Roku attached TV.
The app works with all your latest Roku devices including Roku 4, Roku Express, Roku 4k Ultra, Roku Premier 4K, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku 3, Roku HD (2500) or Roku LT (2400+2450) Player!
[Roku 1 and 2 not supported]
Rocket is also a fully featured file manager that allows you to store files to your iOS device. You can then view the stored files right on your device offline or transfer them to your computer, and of course you can cast your stored videos to your big screen, just copy them into the app using iTunes File Sharing.
- Cast videos from all major streaming video sites
- Cast from major file sharing sites
- Full featured web browser
- Start screen with the most frequent visited history entry's
- Open saved tabs on startup
- Real-time search in your browsing history, bookmarks and tabs
- Search engine integration in the Address bar
- Share URL's via Twitter, Mail
- Search in the website
- Passcode protected
- FTP Server to transfer files in and out of the app
- FIle Manager to organize your files in folders etc.
- Playlists and background audio
- Address bar search engine options (Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, StartPage can be changed App Settings > Search Engine)
- Multi format video/audio player allows you to play almost any video and audio format without leaving the app (wmv, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, 3gp, sf, avi, divx, dv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, ts, vob, webm, wm, mp3, m4a, wma).
- Extract audio from mp4 files (convert to mp3)
- Cast your Rocket playlist for files in the app
..and lots lots more.
Supported format for Roku include mp4, m4v, m3u8, hls, and live streams are supported.
IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
Flash video, iTunes purchased videos, Silverlight and other DRM protected videos like Amazon Instant Videos, HBO now, Hulu, Netflix are not supported!
This app is not affiliated with Roku or one of its products and produced independently.
- Support for iOS 12.2
Very good but not user-friendly
It’s a bit inconvenient to manage songs and
“””the app will crash when Downloading and listening at the same time.”””
unexpectedly quit happens every time
It works to save videos within the app👍🏼 but I don't know why it fails every time when you try to save videos in camera roll with the "camera" button👎🏼 Which means it's hard to edit and upload videos in other apps like Instagram🌝
Can’t download video totally
Don’t why can download any video began from few days ago🤦🏻♂️please fix the problem😑