Use your Apple Watch to AUTOMATICALLY track your sleep!
Sleep++ takes advantage of the motion and health monitoring capabilities of your Apple Watch to measure both the duration and quality of your sleep. The better you understand how well you are sleeping the more you are able to make changes in your routines to benefit your rest.
My goal is to provide every Apple Watch owner with a free automatic sleep tracker that is simple and clear to understand. For each night you get a straightforward report of how long you slept and how restful you were during the night.
Simply wear your Apple Watch overnight and each morning Sleep++ will analyze your sleep and give you a report about how long and restfully you slept.
If you want to have more precise control over the start/end time of each night recorded you can also use manual sleep tracking. This is also useful if your nightly routine makes it difficult for Sleep++ to determine when you went to bed.
1) Wear your Apple Watch while you sleep.
2) Tell Sleep++ when you start sleeping.
3) Tell Sleep++ when you wake up.
Sleep++ integrates with the Health App providing you a safe and private way to share your activity data with Sleep++. This data is used for automatic sleep tracking. You can also optionally have Sleep++ save your Sleep Analysis into your Health database after each night.
I'm delighted to announce the next major update to Sleep++! This update is primarily focused around helping you make sense of your sleep data, to you make better sleep choices each night.
New Trends area:
- Typical Night Graph: Visualizes when you typically go to bed and rise in the morning, both overall and per day of the week
- Sleep Duration Score: Shows you how well you've been doing at reaching your nightly sleep goal recently
- Bedtime Consistency Score: Shows how consistently you are getting to bed each night
It also includes:
- The ability to export your sleep data as a CSV table file
- The ability to manually record a missing night, or to use the app without an Apple Watch as a simple sleep diary
- Improved night editing
Ratings and Reviews
Automatic Data not shown in Apple Watch
Thanks for the long awaited automatic recording function. But the automatic recorded data are not shown on my applr watch. Please resolve this problem.
App disappeared from my IWatch
Your App disappeared from my IWatch all of a sudden and it’s not listed under Available App though it has been downloaded onto my IPhone. I have been wearing my IWatch for the last couple days hoping it can still track my sleep data via the automatic mode but unsuccessful. Very frustrated and please fix the problem!☹️😖
A problem with the new update.
Should be a 5 stars app, until the latest update, which made the app disappeared on my Apple Watch. I was using it every night with my watch on so to determine my % of restless. Simple but very good indicator! I don't want to delete the app and re-download on my iPhone as this will delete all my sleep history (as I also think this action will not fix the issue). Please fix this so I can once again use it with my Apple Watch, thanks in advance!
- Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- 7.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertisements HK$ 15.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.