Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic 4+
- 提供 App 內購買項目
Race at lightning speeds across seven classic zones as Sonic the Hedgehog. Run and spin through loop-de-loops as you collect rings and defeat enemies on your mission to save the world from the evil Dr. Eggman.
Sonic the Hedgehog joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE Sonic The Hedgehog now plays in widescreen at a smooth 60FPS offering unrivalled performance and the game’s legendary soundtrack has been fully re-mastered.
- GOTTA GO FAST - Challenge yourself with an all-new Time Attack mode!
- NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS Play as Sonic’s friends Tails and Knuckles for the first time. Use their unique abilities to fly, climb, and glide around levels offering exciting new ways to explore.
- PLAY OFFLINE - premium users can play Sonic anytime offline
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
- PLAY FREE
- LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: MFi compatible controllers
- GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH - Download them all!
- INCLUDES iOS 10 STICKER PACKS
- "Believe the hype - this is the tidiest, smoothest and most exhilarating game you'll have ever seen." [97%] - Andy Smith, SEGA Power #22 (September 1991)
- “Difficult without being frustrating, addictive without being repetitive, and altogether a joy to play.” [925/1000] - Gary Whitta, ACE #47 (August 1991)
- "One of the best Mega Drive games I've ever played" [92%] - Rich Leadbetter, Mean Machines #10 (July 1991)
- Sonic Jam contained the first release of Sonic The Hedgehog that gave Sonic his spin dash move, which returns again in this remake
- Sonic The Hedgehog was also released in arcades on SEGA's Mega-Tech and Mega Play systems
- Rabbit and armadillo characters were considered for Sonic before settling on a hedgehog design
- While "Eggman" is Dr. Robotnik's nickname in the West, he has always been known as "Eggman" in Japan
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
- First released in the US on June 23rd, 1991
- It took Yuji Naka almost a year to finish designing Green Hill Zone Act 1
- Spring Yard Zone and Scrap Brain Zone were originally called Sparkling Zone and Clock Work Zone
- Music composed by Masato Nakamura of Dreams Come True fame
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo and SONIC THE HEDGEHOG are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA CORPORATION or its affiliates.
Bug fixes and refinements
Do I really need a controller?
Can I play in tablet?
I liked the sonic classics
I liked the sonic classics like sonic 1, 2,3. Though, I wish SEGA could have fixed the title screen where sonic wags his finger because the animation basically consists of 2 frames of his finger at two different positions. I think SEGA could have improved the controls because since this is on mobile, the controls feel clunky and unresponsive when moving around in a level. I know this is a remake but I also have another problem with this. Why couldn’t SEGA add new stages that were special to the phone remake? Also why couldn’t they replace some old zones that were not fun to play in with new zones? I mean like some of us don’t like certain levels due to the level design. Not including those problems, this is a good remake of the original.
Not sensitive, the screen was cover by two finger every time
The touch screen is not sensitive,
Even dash or move or jump are delay 0.3 sec!
It is very disappoint when playing this game!
其他公司的 App 和網站或會使用以下資料追蹤你：
- Sega America
- 152.5 MB
- 須使用 iOS 10.0 或以上版本。
- 須使用 iPadOS 10.0 或以上版本。
- iPod touch
- 須使用 iOS 10.0 或以上版本。
- Apple TV
- 須使用 tvOS 9.0 或以上版本。
俄文， 德文， 意大利文， 法文， 英文， 葡萄牙文， 西班牙文
- © SEGA, the SEGA logo and SONIC THE HEDGEHOG are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA CORPORATION or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- App 內購買項目
- Premium Upgrade HK$ 18.00