Sharp Point 2016 新程式
• 支援 iOS 8或以上， 特別適合現在使用iOS 9.0 或以上的用戶
SPTrader Pro HD 是一個真正的原生應用程式，配合全新"觸式交易"模式，令你在智能手機或平板電腦上操作更快更流暢。
SPTrader Pro HD 繼承 SPTrader 的優良傳統，以高速行情和交易取勝，實時帳戶盈虧和即時成交等資訊也是一目了然。
Sharp Point new mobile app in 2016
• Faster and more stable
• More user-friendly interface
• Supports iOS 8 or above, and especially suitable for users with devices of iOS 9.0 or above
SPTrader Pro HD is a truly native mobile app which provides high speed “touch-to-Trade” for demanding traders.
It shares the same technology with Window version of SpTrader to communicate to your broker’s server. The speedy market data and trading response will be guaranteed. It integrates essential real time account, orders and trades information on a single mobile’s screen which is inherited from the Sptrader tradition.
To learn more about the market dynamics, download the app now! Don't miss any investment opportunity!
New functions will be released continuously to meet users' needs and demands.
If you are interested in the app, please contact your broker for more details.
- No need to input existing password for server side triggered change password flow
- Added SPToken feature for 2FA account
- Fixed demo profile handling bug for empty profile downloaded case
- Revised options master local cache handling
Just updated the ISO, and it started to crash after I login after the secure page pop up. Then it closes itself
Please kindly install the beta app through
If problem still persists, please try to uninstall the app and have a clean Beta app installation again.
- Added new iPad and new iPhone model description mapping
- Revised login flow code to avoid crash in XS Max
- Added missing NSFaceIDUsageDescription in info.plist which may cause app crash in iPhone X series
- Revised UIPickerView handling
- Fixed chart bug
- Disabled auto prompt product search dialog in watchlist to avoid UI misalign in login flow
Prompt deal done emails pop up
SP guys , Thanks for all the efforts . After the server is upgraded , the deal done emails are sent to me in a real time basis , it helps me a lot in managing the deal done trades . Good stuff . Thanks
It is the didReceiveMemoryWarning event handling when iOS tried to kill unused background apps to free up memory, as we found out the UI behaviour is changed since iOS 10, there is no need to unsubscribe events to avoid UI crash anymore. Thus, the "System low memory, please go back to refresh the page" warning dialog will be removed in next release.
Please kindly join the public beta through
Crash or Blank after update on May 2019
Sudden blank; crash after update
Always display a wrong option name or blank.
Dear Sir, the auto dismiss connection page in reconnect flow issue has been fixed in latest version 10.37.2, please kindly update