The Standard is Hong Kong's biggest circulation English daily newspaper. It has evolved into a powerful, influential medium in Hong Kong with a diverse audience and a broad reach since becoming a free newspaper in September 2007. The paper is distributed Monday through Friday throughout Hong Kong.
Editorial quality, integrity and fairness remain guiding principles, with a diverse range of news and features presented in a bold tabloid format.
The Standard is also available across different media. From the paper format to the latest digital format included website (www.thestandard.com.hk), apps and Facebook (www.facebook.com/thestandardhk), it delivers the most updates news to readers round the clock, all at no cost.
* The Standard is the "First Free English Daily Newspaper in Hong Kong".
* News sections present the latest Local, Business, China, World and Sports events, while the Features sections cover a wide range of topics.
Functions and Features for this App
1. Push notifications for breaking news stories
2. Connect the App to your social networks, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and WeChat to share the news or email/SMS to a friend
3. Support for dynamic text. The app will respect the font size in your device settings so you can increase or decrease the story text size as suits your preference
4. Support IOS system
5. Print Ad in newspaper also available in the App
Different industry categories of The Standard's current Advertisers
Airline, Travel & Tourism Hotels, Resorts & Club Associations
Arts & Culture Hospitals & Pharmaceuticals
Banking, Finance, Investment & Insurance Motor
Computers & Information Technology Property (Local & Overseas)
Education Retail & Shopping
Electrical & Household Appliances Restaurants & Bars
Events, Exhibitions & Awards Telecommunications
Food & Beverage Transportation & public utilities
Government Bodies & Associations TV, Media & Online Portals
Home & Decor Watch & Jewelry
Sing Tao News Corporation Building, 7 Chun Cheong Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2798 2323
Fax: (852) 2305 1765
For Advertising Enquiries, please call our Advertising Hotline
(852) 3181 3311 or Fax your request to (852) 2758 3579.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
XR could not adjust the font size , please fix it
Please include the “Quick Crossword” puzzle, printable version if possible. Also, a new feature that would be welcome would be a Horoscope.
Very poor app
Does not work most of the time. Can't fetch at all. Try opening and closing again and again jut useless. Developer must improve it or Apple should simply remove it from App Store.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.