“transaction tracking made easy.”
“clean interface. elegant design.”
“user friendly at its best”
I want to have an app like this. So I do it.
I have an ATM card.
To know the amount of money I currently have,
I have to keep the latest transaction record paper in my wallet or I have to memorize it.
So my wallet full of these papers, receipts, sale-slips.
And sometimes I wonder where my money is gone.
Only the date from ATM paper doesn’t help much. I want some description.
I don’t want to feel too overwhelming with all the buttons, interfaces, features..
with a lot of learning curves and not use them at the end.
I don’t want to feel depress or uncertain just for using a transaction records app.
On the first page (the so called dash board)
- you got the latest transaction that occur for fast reference.
This includes the date of the transaction. The money. and your own description.
- The summary money of each book with your own custom name.
- You can create new book, rename it, navigate to other book and go to setting.
On each book page
- The summary money
- The latest IN transaction. (income, profit, wage, salary, etc.)
- The latest OUT transaction. (expense, withdraw, transfer, etc.)
- You can view History which show each transaction with your description
and delete any transaction you want.
- Add a new transaction which the page customized for fast and easy format.
- Delete this book for your own reason.
On setting page
- Theme selection to match your mood and feel.
- Passcode Lock.
- Reset to square one.
I love to use it. It will be a very useful app for you.
- performance improvement