The Upper Arlington Public Library app allows you to discover library content, manage your library account and find and register for events for any age group.
These are some of the things you can do with our app:
- Search our catalog for books, magazines, movies, music and more.
- Read book summaries and reviews.
- Check out our librarians’ latest reading recommendations.
- Access your account to see what you have on hold, checked out, and renew items.
- Download eBooks, audiobooks and magazines.
- Find and register for UA Library events, classes and workshops. You can filter events by location, age and event type.
- Use mobile printing from your device and pick prints up at your preferred library location.
- Book a meeting space.
- Use the Scan ISBN feature on any book, anywhere to see if it’s available to borrow from our collection.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.