Finally, UPAD has re-arrived!
When downloading UPAD, your iPad becomes more of a worthy instrument.
UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
- Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
- When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
- You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
- No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
- It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
- Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
- Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
- Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
- Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
- Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
- You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
- This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
- You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
- You can enter words by using a keyboard.
- This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
- You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
- You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
- You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
- You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
- You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
- Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
- This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
- You may use the image of your choice as the background.
- You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
- It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
This app is not support iCloud sync.
- Bug Fixed
nice to have and some suggestions
Suggest to add some features:
1. Clip library
- can be custom with category support
- support both the text clip and the drawing clip
2. Copy and Paste (Separate by the drawing view and text view)
- for the drawing view, just adding a bitmap region selection function for the copy action (with option to add to the clip library)
- for the text view, by copy the text block (with option to add to the clip library)
3. Menu Controls
- add more preset or add the custom setting
- enlarge the menu buttons, it's too small for my finger
4. iPhone version
- compare with the iPad, it's more necessary to have it on my iPhone. As my iPhone are my real mobile mini note pad.
Didn’t work well on new iPad
Many times need to rewrite the sentence and then it can properly record it down. Also, the whole document had disappeared for a few times.
Palm rest need more function
Ur program is really powerful. I am so satisfied but i think it need one more thing in palm rest. U see palm rest has no action when people write something. Needed function is that do not read hand's static electricity when use palm rest zone. The most people write some when their hand is on the ipad so if u make no static electricity zone, it is really useful and make hand freely write.