A full-featured and easy-to-use video toolbox, can be used to batch compress, crop, trim, cut, split, merge and rotate videos in Photo Library. Support HEVC & H.264 codec, save more storage than traditional H.264 compressor.
- Support batch and single video compression
- Resolution options for H.264 Compression: 4K, 1080p, 720p, 540p, 480p
- Resolution options for HEVC Compression: 4K, 1080p, 720p
- Support adjusting frame rate, 240 FPS's video can be compressed to 240/120/60/30 FPS
- Multiple bitrate options for each resolution and frame rate option
- Input any compression bitrate through keyboard
- Provide preview function for checking compressed video’s image quality
- Compressed video can be saved to a user selected album
- Retain all metadata of original video, including timed metadata info in metadata tracks
- Automatically add creation date metadata to videos without it, prevent from losing video's creation or capture date
- Crop video to fixed ratio’s resolution : 2:1/16:9 / 4:3 / 1:1 / 3:4 / 9:16/1:2
- Crop video to any resolution
- Input fixed corp size through keyboard
- Touch the lower right corner of the cropped video, drag to adjust it's resolution
- Touch other part of the cropped video, drag to adjust it’s position in original video
- Support setting export format, delete and storage album option for all editing functions
Trim and Cut Video:
- Easy scrolled video preview make trim position’s setting very convenient and accurate
- Trim precision can reach 0.1 second
- Automatically calculate and display trimmed or cut video’s duration
- Trimmed or cut video is exported in the same resolution and bitrate as original video
- One video can be split up to 5 to 7 clips, export and save to Photo Library
- Insert or remove a split point is very easy and straightforward
- Split position's precision can reach 0.1 second
- Split video clips are exported in the same resolution and bitrate as original video
- Support merging up to 6 video clips to one video
- Select and view video clips in the order of creation date and modification date
- Preview the merged video, export to camera roll instantly
- Rotate video clockwise or anti-clockwise
- Preview rotated video
Video File Management:
- View videos in the orders of creation date, modification date, file size and albums
- Show codec label for HEVC videos, very easy to distinguish them from H.264 videos
- Show video’s file, location and codec info in detail page
- Support multi-selection, share or delete multiple videos with one action
- Support download iCloud video, compress or edit in local device
- Compression Module：remove 30 seconds duration’s restriction for batch and single video compression functions.
- Editing Module：remove 30 seconds duration’s restriction for all video editing functions.
- The latest video coding technology adopted by Apple in iOS 11 and later version
- Has up to 40% compression improvement over traditional H.264 Codec
- Supported by models with A10 fusion or later processor
1. Support adjusting video's frame rate for batch compression.
2. Optimized video editing functions to assure the edited video has same frame rate as original.
Ratings and Reviews
Best video converter for IOS. Needs the ability to also covert format like from MOV to MP4.. then will be the perfect app:)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yong Chen
- 2.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Yong Chen
- In-App Purchases
- Compression Module HK$ 15.00
- Editing Module HK$ 15.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.