Visual Math 4D is a graphical calculator that allows you to visualize and solve your mathematical equations. It supports various types of equations, such as polar, spherical, parametric and implicit equations, which can be visualized and animated in 2D and 3D. You can also plot and animate vector fields in 2D and 3D.
- solve equations
- plot cartesian functions with intersections
- plot polar- and spherical functions
- plot parametric equations in 2D and 3D
- plot complex functions (draw real part & imaginary part)
- plot vector fields in 2D and 3D
- plot implicit equations in 2D and 3D
- plot contour maps ins 2D and 3D
- support for complex numbers
- vectors & matrices
- truth- and value tables
- trigonometrical and hyperbolic functions
- piecewise-defined functions
- logarithmic functions
- logical & binary operators
- definite integral
- n-th derivations
- statistical functions (nPr, nCr, rand..)
- physical and mathematical constants with their units
- animate variables
- share content with other apps
- no network connection required
- and a lot more
The app is easy to use and helps students and engineers to visualize and solve their mathematical equations.
- draw intersection points and show their coordinates
- optimized expression rendering
- select and focus functions using gestures.
- new functions are supported, like modulo, fact, nPr, nCr, lcm, gcd, rand etc..
- support for the last result (ans)
- copy & paste your equations
- new device support
I just input x^(1/3), the graph shows that y is always above 0, which is impossible. To make sure that I used the correct method, I input y=x, y=x^2 ... as well, and this time, it gives the right result. So I think it may give the wrong answer sometimes.