VIVOCloud Surveillance makes online surveillance much easier and smarter than ever. Simply register user’s account and connect corresponding devices, users can view live stream and play recording clips with intuitive interface anytime, anywhere. Enhanced functionalities with latest version, the Push Notification function will directly popup the alert message on users’ mobile devices when specific events happening such as unusual motion, stealing behavior and so on. Moreover, users can share the video stream with up to 4 persons to view the surveillance video simultaneously, makes it deal to provide the real-time security for retails, shops or SMB.
In consideration of efficient operation, VIVOCloud Surveillance provides easy video bridging and tunneling with VIVOTEK NVRs and VIVOTEK cameras. As it is powered by AWS hosted server, VIVOCloud Surveillance can make secure and robust connection between users and their properties through the Internet. For easy connection, users will no need to configure IP port forwarding on router, or set up a DDNS address for devices, even not knowing user’s device IP address, they can simply just search the device or scan the device QR code to make directly connection between users’ handheld device and NVRs and cameras.
* Share Device
* Push Notification
* Timeline Playback
* H.265 Support
* Multi-channel Live View & Single Channel Playback
* Variable-Speed Fast-Forward and Reverse for Playback
* Multi-Stream Selection
* Vertical (Portrait) or Horizontal (Landscape) Mode Rotation
* Snapshot Option
* PTZ Control
* PiP (Picture in Picture) Control
* Fisheye Camera Dewarp (1O/1P/1R)
• iOS 11.0 or Later
* Check VIVOTEK website for support list detail
• Add support for playback export feature.
• Add NVR alarm management feature for enabling or disabling alarm items.
• Add support for mute notification feature.
• SD card setting is now available for cyclic storage and automatic disk cleanup configuration.
• Optimized the user experience for adding devices.
• Optimized the entry of NVR configuration.
• Fixed an issue where timeline playback might not work normally while enabling daylight saving time.
• General bug fixed.
開發者VIVOTEK inc.指出 App 的私隱慣例或包括下列資料的處理。 詳情請參閱開發者的私隱政策。