Western Union moves money across borders, internationally, when our customers need it, in the way that suits them best.
Send money 24/7 for cash pickup in over 200 countries and territories, or to international bank accounts in more than 70 countries for a $5 fee when paying with Tap & Go (Mobile App) or WUPay. (FX gains apply.)
Download and register for an online profile so you can enjoy these perks:
Money transfers from home.
No long queues, no need to head out. Send money from Hong Kong anytime to almost anywhere around the world.
We transact in nearly 130 currencies. Send to international bank accounts or for cash pickup at any of our agent locations. Just make sure to check the online agent locator for country and agent location availability.
You can pay with your credit card, Tap& Go (App) or WUPay.
Peace of mind.
With a few taps, you can instantly check fees and exchange rates, track your transfer status, and get in touch with our customer service team for any questions or concerns.
When registering, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Open the app and sign up for a profile. Fill out all the necessary details on the online form.
2. You can wire transfer up to HKD7500 without providing ID to verify your profile
3. If you send more than HKD7500 you will be asked to upload the front and back of a valid passport to Hong Kong ID or government issued documents. This is one time and on your first transfer only. Your account will be verified before you can start to send transfers. For select countries you can send up to HKD 392,000 when you send to accounts and pay with WUpay
Once verified, you’re ready to send money with our app:
1. Log in to your profile and start your transfer.
2. Select which country you want to send money to from Hong Kong
3. Input the amount to be sent.
4. Choose how you want the money transfer to be received and how you want to pay for the transfer.
5. Check your transfer details before hitting send. That’s it!
For more information, visit WU.com
Download the Western Union® app and register today.
Thanks for your feedback. We’ve listened and made improvements to the WU app.
- Bug fixes
Please make it more fast..everytime i send by m-banking transaction i need to wait about 1-2days until the money they received.
If i do it on shop just only minute they can get it.
Worse and troublesome
I have send 3 times via apps in very emergency situations I just sent small amounts and I have waited for review asking me documents but I could not get in times as I had to go home and it was done after 2 days! Again asked me to update my profile ! Another time also same occurred ! Each time it gave me trouble experience! So I was again asked for preview as I was sending money very frequently they said they should know in covid situation every relative need small help not a big amount ! Then I decided to close account and asked Costomer service to do so! It’s troublesome really ( 2-3 days each transaction! I advice do money transfer from other options if you can!
Poor technical support & customer service
The app worked well at first but suddenly I kept having a technical error to complete a transfer. I called the customer service, which told me it would resolve by itself after I reinstalled the app. Nothing. It was not until 1-2 days later that they submitted a case number.
It has been 4 days since the initial problem and there was no update. When I checked with the customer service, the person was more interested in debating with me, essentially making sure that I understand customers should expect not much from Western Union. 👎
開發者表明Western Union Holdings, Inc.的私隱慣例或包括下列資料的處理。詳情請參閱開發者的私隱政策。
其他公司的 App 和網站或會使用以下資料追蹤你：
- The Western Union Company
- 81.5 MB
- 須使用 iOS 11.0 或以上版本。
- iPod touch
- 須使用 iOS 11.0 或以上版本。
丹麥文， 保加利亞文， 克羅地亞文， 匈牙利文， 土耳其文， 巴克摩挪威文， 希臘文， 德文， 意大利文， 捷克文， 斯洛文尼亞文， 法文， 波蘭文， 瑞典文， 羅馬尼亞文， 芬蘭文， 英文， 荷蘭文， 葡萄牙文， 西班牙文， 馬來文
- © 2018 Western Union Holdings, Inc.